Wicked Wonka Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

mizztech

Im goin I know fa sho but i dunno if the tickets are on sale yet cuz it said he wont be here til sept. i gotta go peep that right quick, either way im goin :)

whos the headliner of the tour? cause im str8 with seein ICP... =o|

Nov 14, 2002
Who's the headliner? LoL... On the "Wicked Wonka Tour"?

That's cute Mzz.. I was gonna hit you up on your mobile yesterday, but I know how fuckin' annoying it is to chat on those so...

When you comin' to NY hun, I'm waitin' for ya...

Oh and the reason this post is so off-topic, is because WHY THE FUCK DID WE MAKE A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS!

Aug 22, 2002
Ill be at the St. Louis show definatly. I may go to Hallowicked in Detroit if it will be the same line-up and Twiztid will be there. I heard Twiztid is only doing the Devils Night show. I dont know...

Aug 18, 2002
no doubt.. fuck em.. that muzik is so worthless.. violent j's new album.. i tried to listen to a song.. bad mistake.. BE WARNED ppl. ICP is terrible

Aug 22, 2002
drdrew said:
no doubt.. fuck em.. that muzik is so worthless.. violent j's new album.. i tried to listen to a song.. bad mistake.. BE WARNED ppl. ICP is terrible
Whoa.... I never knew ICP was terrible. Geez. And all this time Ive been listening to them and enjoying them. What the fuck was I thinking? Thank you for showing me the light Drdrew. How can I ever repay you?

Jackass

Nov 14, 2002
I notice the line between fan or hater of ICP, is drawn very similarly to a person who has a sense of humor, and someone with a broomstick up their asses.