wicked wanka merch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Zuggalo17 said:
from what i seen on teh dvd it look like record lable shirts and some tech shirts........its been awile sence i watched it:eyecross:

so what have you seen on the other tours?

The tech n9ne Absolute Power tour that came to Tucson had alot of stuff they have on his store. Shirts (Strange, and tech n9ne) posters, cd's and vinyl. They had a stack of AP poster cards that actually fit into my 12' vinyl sleeve so that was cool. Everyone else with the vinyl leaves the sleeve clear.

Jan 12, 2003
they have girl shit, they got red and black tech n9ne bandanas, diff colors of tech shirts, diff colors of strange music shirts, a phat ass red strange music coat, diff colors of tech hats, diff colors of strange music hats, cd's, signed cd's, signed posters, 2003 tour sampler cd's. I cant think of anything else, im drawin a blank.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Red Tech N9ne Work shirts $45
imma tell/im a playa vinyl $5
Strange Music Water bottles $15 or 10
Anghellic & Absolute Power cds $15
designer snake/snake and bat/tech n9ne skull caps (black, red, white, grey and navy) $10
ultra fit hats (black, red, white, navy and khaki) $20
red strange music jacket $65
Red & Black Bandanas $5
designer snake/snake and bat/tech n9ne t-shirts in red, navy, white and black $30
Autographed Posters $10
Black, Red and White FTI shirts $15
A Press pack (AP Tour sampler, signed AP dvd promo and white Tech N9ne T-shirt) $15
White Boy Beater top with cartoon Tech on front and S&M on back $12
White and black Girls cap sleeve t-shirts $20
Red and black G-strings $12
Red boy shorts $20

Cash only so hit the ATM before you come to the shows!!

Nov 14, 2002
Ya know, I'm seriously impressed with the gear and especially the prices. Whenever I get the chance I'm gonna stock up on some of this shit because there's a bunch of shit I'd like to get my hands on, and most of it is cheap.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Red Tech N9ne Work shirts $45
imma tell/im a playa vinyl $5
Strange Music Water bottles $15 or 10
Anghellic & Absolute Power cds $15
designer snake/snake and bat/tech n9ne skull caps (black, red, white, grey and navy) $10
ultra fit hats (black, red, white, navy and khaki) $20
red strange music jacket $65
Red & Black Bandanas $5
designer snake/snake and bat/tech n9ne t-shirts in red, navy, white and black $30
Autographed Posters $10
Black, Red and White FTI shirts $15
A Press pack (AP Tour sampler, signed AP dvd promo and white Tech N9ne T-shirt) $15
White Boy Beater top with cartoon Tech on front and S&M on back $12
White and black Girls cap sleeve t-shirts $20
Red and black G-strings $12
Red boy shorts $20

The look on fans faces when they don't have any more money for ICP buttplugs & anal lube - Priceless