Wichita wednesday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
hey whos all goin to this concert.. im comin with some friends....does n e one know whose gonna be there besides the strange fam...lastime i went to a wichita concert bg was there hobo tone..x dash.. mr.. bilistic.. i think empire is sposed to be tehre this time if im not mistaken.. jus n e info would be apreciated

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
that reminds me, why isn't hobo on this tour? everytime you came to springfield, he wouldn't come.... i want to see him live

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
This tour is a Strange Music Tour....showcasing everyone's talents on the label. And our local opener for most of missouri/kansas is Empire. Plus empire is part of our family so they HAVE to be on all these shows. Hobo Tone was only on the Absolute Power Tour, he hasn't performed on a show since.

ps- empire will be with us on our trip to colorado, and various shows in Cali.

Apr 21, 2003
ive been promoting the shit out of this concert, putin flyers all over downtown, not 1 car drove away with out that shit on there for a few days. kids at the bar going crazy over the samplers i was passin out, went up to the malls, tmobile and shit like that. givin it to niggas up at quick trip,. everywhere!!

there better be hella people there!!!!

well be there fo sho!!

Apr 21, 2003
if any of yall out of towners need some help/directions, pm me and ill hit ya up wit my cell number.

there's construction every fucking road you turn on too, so dont be scared.

Apr 21, 2003
no one showed for this concert really, but i had a fuckin blast!

smokin blunts with skat and snug watchin playboy tv in the back of tour bus wit kutt, bg, snug and skatter.

a dream come true haha :)

Jan 12, 2003
Trick420 said:
no one showed for this concert really, but i had a fuckin blast!

smokin blunts with skat and snug watchin playboy tv in the back of tour bus wit kutt, bg, snug and skatter.

a dream come true haha :)
well a dream come true for me would be to see your beautiful lil body on that show one day, sweet thang!! :cool:

Apr 21, 2003
haha thats wat skatterman said too.

but i think both of yall r crazy.

that shit will never happen though, sorry. even if i wanted to, they wouldn't want me on them shows!!