Why'd Too Short Hate on Hammer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2006
"What would I look like dancing on a stage
I wave my hand and do it like the old days
But some dumb fool want to take it out of hand
With 50 million dancers and a big old band
That ain't me, I'm from the old school
Play the instrumental, get the mic and I'm cool" -Too Short (Short But Funky)

Hammer Pants > Blackmail Shirts

Mar 30, 2006
u*a busta if u dont respect what hammer did for the BAY...he had hella fools respect at the VH1 hh honors awards...folks was standing up when he performed...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
everyones listened to Hammer. I think that diss came more along the lines that it was the thing to do and when the media started turning on Hammer because he rep'd the town it may have been a comment thrown in to seperate hisself from it...THIS IS MY OPINION NOT A FACT..SOMEONE ELSE CONFIRM PLEASE

Feb 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
I hope youre kidding. Arent you older than me and you think Shorty The Pimp came out in 96????Cmon guy...i mean...seriously...cmon...
are you seriously running behind me date-tracking albums....lol

cmon...

ok, mr rap almanac...how many years was i off by so you can get your rocks off??

Jun 25, 2005
Shorty tha Pimp came out in like 92 but shit doesnt really matter I remember when Pac used to talk shit bout Hammer too. I remember seein him on sum olskool TV show where they had Too Short, Paris, n sum otha cats on the panel n Pac was in tha audience sayin sum shit bout " I respect dude for makin his mail....but everybody just wants too see SAMBO dance..."
LOL I think that shit used to be on KRON back in tha day I had that shit taped on a Betamax...LOL!

May 9, 2002
doodiejones said:
are you seriously running behind me date-tracking albums....lol

cmon...

ok, mr rap almanac...how many years was i off by so you can get your rocks off??
Calm down, kiddo. You claim to be so goddamn knowledgeable all the fuckin time, I find it funny that you cant get a Bay legend's album date correct. Dont get mad at me cus youre a fuckin retard.

You were off by 4 years and 3 albums, assclown.