Why yall cats hype weak ass albums up so much?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
I HATE TO CRUSH YOUR DREAMS CURT B BUT MAJORITY OF PEOPLE KNOCK LYNCH OVER WAX JUST CUZ OF HARD LYNCH HAS PUT IT DOWN, NOT CUZ OF HOW TIGHT AWAX IS OR NOT!!!

YOU SPEAKEN A LITTLE TO HARD ON LYNCH, I BET YOU WOULDNT SAY ANY OF THAT TO LYNCH HIMSELF!!!!
you can only speakin for yourself, but whatever tho...dont trip

Originally posted by LAKEVIEW 415sta
MAFUKAZ ARE WAY TOO SENSITIVE ON HERE. NEED HUGS
lol, no doubt

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
MAFUKAZ ARE WAY TOO SENSITIVE ON HERE. NEED HUGS
Lol. That;s great. Yea I gotta repeat what rap4rights said bout "haters". If I don't like A-Wax, I'm a say it: "I heard his 65 G'z in... and I didn't feel it". So what? I'm a hater? If yes, then this board gotta strange definition of it. So I'm a fuckin BIG HATER, cause I don't like many rappers ;))

Sep 13, 2002
honestly, i thought savage times was heated as fuck. one of the best products put out in a minute. didnt feel 65 G's, who got it comp, heated. LG was pure fire. didnt feel most of wax fase.

i give wax his credit, he out there puttin a gang of shit out, and puttin hsi heart in it, and trying to follow through with the words he speakin.

ive always spoke on what i feel and dont feel. fuck feeling, if you cant handle them then dont get in the rap game, thats real!

also that dobad album, sorry if i mis spelled it. i thought shit was pretty tight. he came hard on a lot of tracks. good product, and its worth coppin.