Why Why Why???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2004
I was watching MTV today and I saw the most dissapointing thing i ever saw in my life I promise you.

A show called Quickest Rhymes that featured Ludacris Jay Z and Twista........?????????

I am so dissapointed :( Why are these sorry motherfuckers on this shit and not Tech? I think whoever made that show needs to be FIRED IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!!!

The industry is a bunch of FUCKING PUNKS!!!!!!

FTI

Jan 12, 2003
ms_nina2004 said:
A show called Quickest Rhymes that featured Ludacris Jay Z and Twista........?????????

I am so dissapointed :( Why are these sorry motherfuckers on this shit and not Tech? I think whoever made that show needs to be FIRED IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!
we're all tech fans, but if you think that those 3 are "sorry motherfuckers" then you're just fuckin loco chica.

Jan 9, 2004
It's true. Jay Z is a legend of the game already and Ludacris isn't too far behind. MTV knew what would bring the most pub to the show, and Jay Z does it. Still a little premature for Tech to be headlining a MTV show.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
warrensburg said:
It's true. Jay Z is a legend of the game already and Ludacris isn't too far behind. MTV knew what would bring the most pub to the show, and Jay Z does it. Still a little premature for Tech to be headlining a MTV show.

Did anyone take the time to read the title of the show. "Quickest Ryhmes" which is indicating that all 3 of these rappers flow fast. Now we have had the arguement a million times on this board of who can flow the fastest. Neither Jay or Luda has EVER come up in that conversation. That is what she is pissed about. Besides the fact that they are not GOAT's that is just different opinions.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
What i think pisses her off and i know it pisses ME off, is that this is just another exploitation of rap and hip hop commercially...this isnt a show about the "best" rappers...Jayz is one of the best ever...but come on, Ludacris? yeah, hes put out some hits, but hes garbage. The only good shit he put out was some cuts off his first album, but hes nowwhere near the best, hes just popular right now. that song "waterfalls" or whatever was seriously one of the worst hip hop songs. This show is about the quickest rhymes...so is Ludacris or Jay z KNOWN for rapping fast? not to the average rap fan, no. they should be showing some of the fastest rappers, people that are known as fast. now, if jay z and luda are on there, rapping fast, like competing with twista, thats another thing.

Aug 26, 2002
Check Jay-Z's first album , tell he ain;t tryin to snap
Luda be snappin the majority of his songs...............
If Tech looked normal he would be on that level. But u never know he could be the Avril Lavinge of hip hop...............

Jun 6, 2004
Yeah those three are fast but you know how the industry looks over music artist that are NOT popular, meaning not all over MTv or B,E,T we all know how that goes:angry: