"Why was my thread deleted?"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Just an FYI for you dbags who love to start shit...

I deleted a number of threads tonight for various reasons.

We may have lost some good content, but I'm not going to search through 7 pages of posts on a single thread to cut the cancer out of them.

I don't have the time.

Start acting right and quit being so comfortable talking slick about someone because you feel safe behind your monitor and keyboard.

If any of you nerds want to act up and swell up on the internet, do so in a PM to me. I have 3 PMs to go until it gets full...so act fast.

I don't care who's down with whom, or who you are. We don't have time for you. If you feel like you have been delt a shitty hand then either roll with it or fold.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
He has more information to spread to us then you could ever fit in your tiny brain. So when he comes by be glad. His bad he has a life and cant be on here a lot. Plus you dont want to get into a e-bash cuz he will murder you.

Jan 17, 2007
TheVille31 said:
He has more information to spread to us then you could ever fit in your tiny brain. So when he comes by be glad. His bad he has a life and cant be on here a lot. Plus you dont want to get into a e-bash cuz he will murder you.
Your amazing

Jan 30, 2007
i say nick pass the mod torch to someone else to hold shit down here and keep it in check, the older posters know that this place has fallen apart, let someone help get it back on track

Aug 15, 2006
swick had back surgery, yes.
he's doing good tho and going through some therapy still.

ive talked to him a few times since then.
i highly doubt this forum is top of mind right now. lol.

Nov 7, 2006
maybe if we made a thread that only hq can get to like the important rules one and when he got news post in there and BAM no need to go through shit.

remember this is a forum ppl will always be dumbasses just learn to deal i guess or find a better way to post important shit