Why was Jacka so big in the UK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2008
Just getting drunk realized this the day Jacka died 5 years ago.. Been listening to his music and realized he has a lot of songs with UK rappers and there is a lot of tribute and Jacka RIP songs from UK rappers.. I know Freeway took him there and he was a humble and down to earth type dude so im sure thats part of the reason why. But i was suprised to see RIP songs from UK rappers.. thought it was pretty dope.. I wonder why he had so much of an impact out there

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
They fuck with the jack in the UK for a while now, they go Tru same shit js different out there plus we have the same language. Its hard to imitate n.california rap. It was some epic shit coming out of here. I applaud jack for his drive n work on top of the real shit he put in his music, that's why they fuck with us

Mar 14, 2018
I’m from the UK England. Bay Area Rap was big over here. We had MTV & BET on cable back around 05 06 & it was common to see bay music. Shit, “Tell me when to go” played for years down here even after the hyphy music went. Itz still common to here Luniz on the radio here lol. Jacka only really got known around 2011. He isn’t as popular as yall be thinking.

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
I’m from the UK England. Bay Area Rap was big over here. We had MTV & BET on cable back around 05 06 & it was common to see bay music. Shit, “Tell me when to go” played for years down here even after the hyphy music went. Itz still common to here Luniz on the radio here lol. Jacka only really got known around 2011. He isn’t as popular as yall be thinking.
Those were the years where there was still alot of bay rap considered underground, I don't think that term exist anymore

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Who do yaull fuck with the most out there?who still Relevant out there

Props: YungShinobi
May 2, 2018
I never said jacka is huge in uk. I said he has cult following all over the world.
UK is different, you guys have very dry humor and listen mostly to mainstream music. Even though its English I cant watch UK movies on netflix the shit so dry and weird. But I can tell you right now, when i had my old rap websites back in the day we had alot of ppl from europe and Australia and japan, Spain and Italy etc on there that was heavy into underground rap from the bay, sac and socal. Those dudes was the ones dropping thousands on hard copies and paying a shit ton if money to have them shipped overseas. Just ask rapbay how much music they ship overseas you'll see what I mean.

Props: dalycity650