why the fuck isint tech on the new regime mixtape??/?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mizzouplaya said:
Im more wondering why grant rice isnt on it since he is supposedly in the regime

Grant apparently was in LA to record a verse at Yuk's house, but then they lost the files for the song and it was going to take a couple of hours to recover them. Grant couldn't wait that long because he was with Baby Bash and they had to be somewhere.

At least that's what Grant told me.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
techn9nehq said:
Grant apparently was in LA to record a verse at Yuk's house, but then they lost the files for the song and it was going to take a couple of hours to recover them. Grant couldn't wait that long because he was with Baby Bash and they had to be somewhere.

lmao

Jul 14, 2004
techn9nehq said:

DAMN!

BTW, the mixtape is dope!

Oct 12, 2004
It would have been weird for Tech to be on it anyway, because I thought he was cool with the Shady camp, and the entire album is a G-Unit slam. I think it would have been a little odd anyway.

Aug 16, 2003
I noticed alot of Yuks shit it talking bout G-unit lately. I know they dont like each other and shit but I wonder what started all that shit in the first?
Maybe he just got tired of talking shit on Master P since he aint realy fucking w/ rap right now and needs someone else to clown on? Who the fuck knows.... :ermm:

Holla