Why sell your music on MP3.com or CDNOW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
Artists from San Jose, Milpitas, Belmont, Antioch CA; Florida; Ontario; Europe are ready to sell their music on Mad Muzik. MidWest -- wake up! Jump on the opportunity and be one of the first 100 album titles to sell on this innovative site -- BECAUSE THE FIRST 100 ALBUM TITLES HAVE NO SET UP FEES. At this time, there is nothing you pay up front; MAD keeps $3.50/unit sold.

Do you know that people listen to your whole album for FREE on MP3.com? Are you aware MP3 and CDNOW have contract terms that you must abide by? Other sites similar to MAD are generally run by WIZARD programs. This means it is a predeveloped program that limits website capabilities. MAD MUZIK will have no limits because it will be a CUSTOM BUILT SITE.

MAD MUZIK will be the MOST PROFITABLE FOR YOU AS AN ARTIST. CONSUMERS WILL LOVE IT, because the site will be visually appealing, they can hear samples of your clips and purchase your music at low cost -- we don't jack up prices like most retailers -- which makes the consumer unhappy. YOU SET THE PRICE & Mad keeps just $3.50/unit. YOU ARE NOT BOUND TO PRICE SETTING TERMS like CDNOW, etc.

MAD MUZIK is an innovator of the music industry. With well known music retailers going bankrupt/closing; ie: Wherehouse & Tower -- it is obvious that commerce (retail) is gravitating to the internet. Be one of the ENTREPENEURS of this evolution.

What? You have your own site? That's okay, but marinate in this: MAD MUZIK will have various search engines within the site where your music has a better chance of being exposed. Millions of sites are competing for exposure on YAHOO.com, GOOGLE.com, etc. -- THIS INCLUDES YOUR SITE.

I'm sure you can gather from this posting that I'm not a dumb fuck -- I know what I'm talking about. This is simply to inform you of a resource. This is not a sales pitch, because there is nothing to sell. All deals are NONCONTRACTUAL. YOU determine if you want to continue our biz relationship. YOU are in CONTROL.

If you want more info on this upcoming site, email [email protected] or visit www.madmuzik.com. MAD MUZIK - world wide retailer for independent and small to medium record label artists. We will innovate the industry and continue to support musical diversity.

Stay up!
MAD MUZIK