WHY PEOPLE BE A SNITCH????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
MrShawnB said:
Cuzz 10 years ago if you snitched you got dealt with. Now days these new breads let that shit ride, so mother fuckers be getting away with it. 90% of all the true OG's are dead, locked up, or out the game. Back in their days, a snitch got dealt with. Now days a snitch puts out cd's and makes millions.

STOP SNITCHING!!!
And if your getting snitched on or your boys are.. do something about it.. or shut the fuck up

A fuccin MEN!!! Fucc a snitch and a supporter!!!! Fold

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The Anti-Vidual said:
Yo Defy, you know Paris is out, right homie?
nah, I don't keep up with the shit, I was just happy she was locked away so maybe I wouldn't have to hear about her ass for a while.....now I gotta find a new sig :ermm:

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
IM WAITING FOR THAT ONE DUDE TO START PREACHING ON WHY WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT WE DONT EMBRACE SNITCHES...

Mr. Peete will be here soon he just got caught up at the weekly neighborhood watch meeting lol

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LISICKI said:
Mr. Peete will be here soon he just got caught up at the weekly neighborhood watch meeting lol

YEAH THATS THE DUDE...LOL AT NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH...I WOULDNT DOUBT IF THAT FUCKER DIDNT HAVE A FEW BODIES IN HIS BACKYARD AND JACKED OFF TO ARSON FIRES HE STARTS WHILE LISTENING TO SICX...TALKING BOUT BE NICE TO SNITCHES

PEOPLE ARE REALLY WEIRD NOW AND DAYS.

Dec 21, 2005
WHY PEOPLE BE A SNITCH????

^^^NIGGA WHAT THE FUKK KINDA ENGLISH IS THAT???

BUT I FEEL U SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY 4GOT THE CODE DONT SAY SHIT U DONT KNOW SHIT U DIDNT SEE SHIT

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
autistic said:
I have a question too. Why are people who are not at all involved with illegal activities so concerned with who is and isn't a snitch?
haha for real

if you or any of your associates aren't prone to being snitched on and sent to prison, then you are ineligible to let the word "snitch" come out of your mouth, period point blank. muthafuckas are trying to exercise their non-existant street crediblity by overtly scorning those who told knowing damn well they themselves would probably serenade the law enforcement officer with clues and information inside a local police precinct interrogation chamber if they ever beared witness to some shit

::