WHY PEEPS BE CALLIN DYNO A SNITCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^your on one and sending out false ass information with that...what car show did you attend ?because dyno worked with a lot of black artist and never once dissed them.
modesto. 94 or 95. e-40 was the headliner, ant banks and the coup. dude was got up and started his set talking about it is a lot of mayates( or however youn spell it) in the crowd and they came to see the other the mayates, but fuck the mayates i cmae to get down for thehomies. he keeps saying fuck the mayates. we don't even know what it means. a couple of people came over to us and said don't trip on dude y'all cool. then they told us what it meant. the whole time he wason stage he wass talking shit and we did not even know it. so he worked with some black artist before. maybe he changed up or maybe he was just trying to expand his rap career.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
pharoah said:
modesto. 94 or 95. e-40 was the headliner, ant banks and the coup. dude was got up and started his set talking about it is a lot of mayates( or however youn spell it) in the crowd and they came to see the other the mayates, but fuck the mayates i cmae to get down for thehomies. he keeps saying fuck the mayates. we don't even know what it means. a couple of people came over to us and said don't trip on dude y'all cool. then they told us what it meant. the whole time he wason stage he wass talking shit and we did not even know it. so he worked with some black artist before. maybe he changed up or maybe he was just trying to expand his rap career.

Fuck the mayates? doubt it, listen to his music, dude didnt curse

Nov 7, 2005
TRAJIK1 said:
Fuck the mayates? doubt it, listen to his music, dude didnt curse
this was on stage. at the time i was with the coup and this dude named andy or something like that hooked it up. he later on was wtih greenside records. he used to book a lot of artists on the car show and fairground circuit. he was the one who told us that it was all good. he thought we was offended. we didn't even know what dude was saying. i am not saying dude is in the klan. but he got on stage and was really playing it up about he was there only for the homies and fuck the mayates, let them see the other mayates and so on. he might have changed over the years butthat it what dude did on that day

Dec 6, 2005
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^your on one and sending out false ass information with that...what car show did you attend ?because dyno worked with a lot of black artist and never once dissed them.
he actually did on da brown persuasion cd i 4got what song it waz but it went sumthin like"N 2 all you niggaz who said i couldnt rap" if u know his muzik he never said nigga in any song except dat 1

Feb 15, 2007
YOUNG DEMON said:
^^^ YES THEY FOUND HIM GUILTY, BUT HE IS GETTING OUT LATE THIS YEAR OR EARLY NEXT YEAR. AND ABOUT THE SNITCH PART, WELL PEOPLE HAS BEEN SAYING THAT JUST BECAUSE HE IS DOING TIME IN A FEDERAL PRISON MEANS DYNO SNITCH, BUT NO PROVE HAS BEEN SHOWED.
WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH PEOPLE CALLING HIM A SNITCH?