why jus fam is classic 2 me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
C.O.L.A. said:
"Speakin Upon A Million" is the truth to me...I dont even have to touch the skip button at all with that CD......

"Harsh Game" is raw too.......See if you cant get em both homeboy....and anyone who dont got the G-Ism "On A Mission" Cd is missin out on a NW CLassic.....real chop....
all three of these are NW classics. and jus family is a major nw label. problem you got now is about two dozen nw "labels" wit like 1 cd out (and you know its a compilation OR a cd by the label's founder, who is usually some wack ass 19 year old netcee lookin for album covers and logos on the siccness instead of going to a professional) who are saying that their albumz are classics. im like, wtf, i mean people these days would rather start some fake ass label and release their shitty records on it than try to get ahead in the game. jus family will always stand as the pinaccle of NW labels as far as i'm concerned, and a label that has kept quality levels up, rather than just releasing shit for the hell of it like other labels seem to do. props to jus fam for keeping it real in these tough times.