WHY IZ MR CRIMANAL DOING TRACKZ WIT GUNIT AND DISSIN GAME?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
Travis Triggery said:
Spider Loc and Criminal hooked up on a track dissing Game, so what? Maybe Criminal does have his own beef with Game, I don't really know. But any West Coast artist shouldn't have to have a reason to diss Game, since he's brought so much shame to the West Coast......
how did dude bring shame to the west...hes the only new nigga to go plat here in years

Feb 4, 2005
^^^YUP! SPIDER LOC AAND CRIMANAL AINT SHYT! HI POWER TRYIN TO SAY THEY THA BEST IN THA WEST COAST!! I DONT KNO ONE HOMEBOY BUMPIN HI POWER SHYT! I WILL GIVE STOMPER SUM CRED CUZ I THINK HE CAN FLOW BUT JUZ CUZ U CAN FLOW...DONT MEAN U A GANGSTA!

Oct 31, 2005
WiCkEd said:
WELL IF LOOK BACK AT THE WESTSIDE CONNECTION CD WHERE THEY DISS CYPRESS HILL,ICE CUBE & MACK 10 BOTH DISS CYPRESS BUT WC DOESNT ON HIS VERSE,AND TILL THIS DAY SAY'S HE NEVER DISSED THEM..THEY ALL ON THE SAME TRACK ALSO..
READ MY POST OVER AGAIN PLEASE LOL

Jun 17, 2006
you guys are fuckin stupid to think Ms. criminal is really rapping with spider loc of g unit besides he wouldnt rap with Ms. criminal any ways because spider loc is an east coast rapper and Ms. criminal is from the west coast thats how I know that cd is fake, besides spider loc wouldnt waste his time rapping with that pussy ass sewer rat. that little idiot is doing the same thing lil rob does on the phat jamz cds he just uses mixtapes of the rappers then he adds himself to the song like a stupid little bitch. thats sad he cant rap with the real e-40 or the real paul wall together.