why isnt there..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
well, the East plain sucks now

they all either some gay purple wearing pop-rappers or some backpackers, which are more focused on battling than making good music

there's nobody really tight there now

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
^^^you clearly know everything about east coast rap,thanks for your knowledge

thats like saying:

"the west coast sucks now...its all fat hyphy rappers from vallejo and underground rappers that talk about gangsta shit."

generalizations suck...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
SiccFucc said:
^^^you clearly know everything about east coast rap,thanks for your knowledge

thats like saying:

"the west coast sucks now...its all fat hyphy rappers from vallejo and underground rappers that talk about gangsta shit."

generalizations suck...

generalization works very well it's 90-95% true

Dec 13, 2003
www.djluicidal.com
The Eastcoast fell off HARD...........the reunion of Nas and Jay-Z was the begining.... Now the best NY has to offer is The Diplomats.....Saigon and Papoose have promise, but I doubt we'll ever see their albums drop. Papoose been trying to get his album out since '99.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
DaBumble said:
are we talking about nursery rhymes or rap? i prefer Wu Tang, Nas and Mobb Deep
I love how people always say that. The only one who really rhymes like that is Cam.

Check out Hell Rell, 40 Cal, JR Writer,etc...none of them flow like that and all spit heat.

Not saying you have to like dipset or anything. But that nursery rhyme statement as a knock towards the whole dipset is played out.

Oh yeah and anyone who doesn't think there is alot of talent in NYC right now must be deaf and blind.

But I do agree we don't need a east coast forum on this site. There is more than enough east coast only message boards on the net for that.

Nuttkace