Why is Waka flocka flame

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its 2010 not 1989

you can join the bloods through a 10 minute application on a website

im just joking and mean no disrespect to the homies sets but i think we all know things have changed

dont worry about it so much...someone got paid and thats all that matters..youll never see a west coast dude go film his shit in the parking lot of the piggly wiggly in the middle of some town where everyones cousins. consider it a shout out cuz we da best

Jan 9, 2009
Flocka is from New York..
u know that UBN shit is thick up there..
and everybody on the east coast goes to atlanta and miami..

it was through the jail shit that he got put on i heard..
like that guy Frenchie in they click. and gucci

Aug 14, 2005
i like the track and video, i was just wonderin. lmao at "sometimes you sometimes me always us 1,2 1,2" at the end. hella philosophical and inspirational....

Mar 8, 2003
Were LOBAO at why you didnt know!! seems like you have a thing against BLOODS or somethin'. Now we wanna know??:confused:
How you feel about them Miller Gang niggas in boston? And how u feel about Bloods poppin that 5 point star? Too much shit goin on with that 5 point star thing where folks throwin up the 5 when they aint no P stone. Bloods ain't no 5 pointers. Just like Crips aint under the 6 no more. 8 ball crack'd.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
Flocka is from New York..
u know that UBN shit is thick up there..
and everybody on the east coast goes to atlanta and miami..

it was through the jail shit that he got put on i heard..
like that guy Frenchie in they click. and gucci
don't believe everything you see on rap videos or hear on the cd's. i've been around all these dudes and they are not real damus. the only one you could argue is frenchie, hes a ny b dog, which is its own thing and nothing like california b dogs. but waka is not a b dog he's from a click called hit squad and they are not damus. they are a myspace click and rap group. gucci is from bouldercrest and again that is not a damu hood. bouldercrest doesn't have b's or c's.

Aug 5, 2009
yup. I've been slappin Hard Inda Paint hella lately. Easiest rhymes since the 90s. half of it is just rhymin nigga with nigga but it's still hard as fuck! I didn't want to like dude because of his name but he's raw for sure.
yeah he ain't trying to be the next rakim or nas or sumthin, he keeps his shit, his wordplay to the point, hype music you know, ain't nuthin wrong wit that over some gutta bassy up to date 808 type beats

Apr 25, 2002
fuck all that gang shit in atl. them mutha fuckas doing shit chicago was doing in the 60s. and look how we are now 500 homicides a year. FOR WHAT? mutha fuckas claiming all that killa shit, but cry like bitches when it hits home. I GUESS THATS WHY YOU KIDS SAYING THIS MUTHA FUCKA THIS AND THAT A KILLA. FUCK OUTTA HERE. THATS ENTERTAINMENT. WHY THIS DUDE GET JUMPED OR TESTED WHEN HE DO A SHOW. IF YALL BUY INTO THAT FAKE SHIT THEN THATS YOU. THIS MUTHA FUCKAS GLORIFYING SOME SHIT HE AINT LIVING AND YET THESE LIL MUTHA FUCKAS LIKE MY NEIGHBOR THINK THAT SHIT REAL. I TOLD HIM ILL SHOW HOME SOME REAL KILLAS AND FOLKS AINT TALKING. I aint knocking dudes music dont get me wrong, he got some shit that gone get him paid, but all that gang shit. thats like wayne being a blood. you mutha fuckas get robbed everytime they come to the hood why all the security? Yo gotti my guy was one my fav. rappers. NOW ITS COCAINE EVERYTHING. come on....I can tell you bout cca, the bronx boys, 17th, will skrill, who was locals here woofing that shit now are all doing 30 40 plus on indictments in the fed. THEIR MUSIC WAS PLAYED AT TRIAL! and yet this husalah dude get 4 yrs? you feel me? THESE ENTERTAINERS NEED TO STICK TO INTERTAINMENT.

DONT BUY INTO ALL THAT HYPE SHT THE MUSIC COOL BUT THE MESSAGE AINT REAL

CCA-COCAINE THIS WAS PLAYED TO THE JURY DURING THE TRIAL.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/78850060d0dcd0ee/

WILL SKRILLA-DEVILS ADVOCATE USED IN HIS MURDER TRIAL CLAIMING HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE MURDER
http://www.zshare.net/audio/788501017f83db1d/