WHY IS THIS FORUM SO DEAD ALL OF A SUDDEN???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I ASK IS CUZ BASEBALL SEASON JUST STARTED AND NOT REALLY ANY THREADS ABOUT IT, LAST SEASON BASEBALL TOPICS TOOK OVER ALL OTHER SPORTS.

May 10, 2002
its still early in the baseball season tho....gotta wait for some shit to develop.....but this place should get goin again once the NFL draft hits......and the nba playoffs comin up too....

Apr 25, 2002
cuz CZAR aint been in talking shit.......lol, that guys hilarious.....dudes right, when playoffs start it will be crackin......

ps.......SAC KINGS BITCHES........im laughin at those who thaught the fake show would have the number 1 seed........ha, see yall in the playoffs

May 13, 2002
^^i want kings an pacers....

would be a great finals match up....

gonna be tough between kings lakers an spurs in the west.....either of them can make it to the finals

we'll see

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
greedygreg209 said:
cuz CZAR aint been in talking shit.......lol, that guys hilarious.....dudes right, when playoffs start it will be crackin......

ps.......SAC KINGS BITCHES........im laughin at those who thaught the fake show would have the number 1 seed........ha, see yall in the playoffs

Fasho greedy!! Most folks know I got this forum poppin and when I aint here it dies down!! But dont trip its still goin down mane!! I will get it poppin again like a Guru should!! Just to spice it up a bit...............L. James will win ROY hands down over Carsmello Santhony!!! Hahahahah!! GOT EM!!!