Why is This board startin to suck ball's??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
It IS starting to suck balls. I have made my way out to other forums on the siccness and have found lots of quality music. The detox forum is also useful for making homeade smoking stuff and seeing good pics of dank from around the states.

Feb 23, 2003
THE ONLY THING TO SAVE THIS BOARD WOULD BE A NEW TECH ALBUM.. THAT WOULD BRING OUT NEW SUBJECTS AND MORE INTERESTS.. BUT TECH WON'T DROP ANYTHING NEW FOR A GOOD MINUTE SO WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT IN HELL JUST A LITTLE LONGER FOR SOME WATER......

Jan 16, 2003
actually i don't think a new tech album would save the board, maybe only temporarily.....if tech himself coming onto these boardz ain't good enough, how much will the album really help, you know?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
what's with you using excessive apostrophies? ball's, need's... these aren't contractions, nor are they showing possession

Feb 12, 2004
yeaa this forum is getting boring
Tech N9ne should post hidden and Unrealsed tracks..
and say whats up..
i bet that would bring more life into this forum
peace

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
azmattaz02 said:
oh god here come's Zero with his gay ass comments.. dude shut the fuck up... not one of us give a fuck bout what you say.... Fuckin Loser
again with the excessive apostrophies