Why Is Irv Not Signed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
Why do ya'll think Irv isn't on strange?

Been on many tracks (more lately than ever), everyone is in the Red and Yellow video, Kali's hype man....yet, nothing announced.

I thought for sure he would have been signed already, but they announced Jay Rock instead of Irv...

dude is CRAZY talented and needs to be put on!

Oct 17, 2006
Gofer, please explain? otherwise you just sound like a bit of a hater....why you so against him?

verses on hunterish and she wants me are both dope

American Idol Reject, Tireshops and Nightclubs, Free....all really good stuff.

crazy stage presence (fits in well with the label)

plus dude is down to earth.

and while i'm not like a lot of people who dont like kaliko (or at least how much and when he is being used), some choruses from him would be dope....dude can sing!

Oct 17, 2006
i'm a big stevie stone fan as well, but he's already signed to a label so it may not be as smart business wise to attempt to get him.

and i think Irv brings more to the table for all of strange music. Stone is incredible too....both would be a good addition

Nov 7, 2006
people do realize this is a label that ultimately needs to last and stay afloat so people can get paid. what draw does irv got? granted hes good and i wouldnt mind the signing of him but i'm a pretty hardcore fan of strange as is everyone else who even knows irv's name outside of MO. granted i dislike BLH i thought it was a smart move to add someone to your roster just cause of the fanbase he had before strange. i mean they signed skatterman and snug brim and look where that ended up. and i bet kutt wouldnt even lasted as long as he did if he wasnt a hype man for tech. i'm not hating just stating the facts, IMO kutt is fucking nasty on the mic and should get way more credit than he does but it is what it is