why is dago sooooo sletpt on..can anyone answer this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
why is dago sooooo slept on..can anyone answer this?

is it cuz were tooooooo heated for the average consumer or is it pure hatred on the "ya'll shit is aight" comments niggas speaking.they gotta know we' re next to billboard top 40 maybe even top ten. cuz the only thing i hate is greedy niggas who wont form a powerhouse,make niggas have to come to dago to get a bar from us at a costly price "who agrees"

clear it up niggas
speak ur molecules

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Homey, I don't know what the hell the answer is?? Until recently though we didn't have enough product on the market to make a dent. You can't go into any Wherehouse without seeing at least 15 cd's from the Bay, and now you finally finding 3 or 4 from Dago. We got some heated rappers and producers out here, we just gotta get this shit out to the masses. And it's not going to happen overnight so we have to be consistent and persistent. It's gone come. I already threw an alarm cloc in the graveyard and woke up the dead, so let's all keep smashin'!

One. C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Jul 21, 2002
dont hate me just opinionizing wit'chall niggas !

that sounds about right c.s. personally at this point i would'nt even disagree with you. i just wanna know what hell can i do to help...im tired tooo tired of this crap im hearing no disrespectables about it,but i dont think i've heard a sound yet that's fuccin wit r's (dago) cuz niggas from neighboring city's is trying to do shit with us now or is it the other way a around?.....although i know it's both,due to the high networking that's starting to cracc. cali's just as heated as new york are we finally realizing that this is what it'll take to get us to stay in the doorway.(netniggn) the only thing im really hatin here is niggas who dont wanna see dago succeed all of this bangin shit at the shows (and we dooooooooooooooooooo have it bad) club crashin n bridge bashin damn we need it the most . not to knocc anyone but i wish ev'ry body had hustle all a consumer can do is tell you no im broke so that's when you turn to the folks that's with him (let's say five niggas or bitches) i know if all of'em say they broke then they can put their poccets together to make ten or twenty...ya sniff me- if u doubt the hustle then a month from now ur body'll lacc muscle.

M

MURDA_MINDED

I HEARD THAT

SOON ENOUGH NIGGAZ-N-BITCHES GONNA REALIZE THAT DAGO IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN RESIN DEEP DOWN IN YALL NIGGZ CHOLLASSES/PIPES............WE WAY HEATED DOWN HERE.....CHOKIN........... RIGHT ABOUT NOW IM FEELIN LIKE THAT NIGGA EARL.."I DONT KNOW WHY THEY DONT FUCK WIT US"..........FEEL THAT..........BUT ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH........CAUSE THE NIGGAZ THATS ALREADY OUT.....LIL C.S......JAYO......SILAS........MITCHEY SLICK...........(PROPS TO ALL THEM NIGGZ...)........AND THE FUTURE NIGGAZ WAITIN THEY TURN......(ME........AND ALL THE DAGO FAMILY OUT THERE.......HATERZ EXCLUDED)..........IS WAY HEATED.........THEY'LL HEAR IT.......AND IF THEY DONT FEEL IT.......GO OFF ON A RAMPAGE...............KILL'EM ALL OFF............LYRICALLY........FUCK IT.............