Why has Lynch Changed His Style So much

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
True

yup thats what i think cuz you can listen to all that cut-n-paste B.S. and say he changed his style... but listen to corpse came 2 dinner...then peep blocc movement still a little ganksta shit / rip gut, also he speakin on how been gettin fucked for tha past few years he just lettin a little of that built up animosity out on tha album and it is deep... that "my papers" track really made me think about tha shit

May 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
I dont like this slow brotha lynch hung. I dont know why every solo cd hes had in the past 5 years have all been shit because its not lynch. Lynch needs to have a NEW SOLO album. Fuck all this shit that gets put on his albums that was realsed years back. Its pissin me off, i wanna see a real lynch record and hopfully he will bring back some of da siccness. Is Lynch off blackmarket? if not he needs to be, and if so, he needs to get back to himself because i know lynch can ripp it up