Why ENE Rappers say NIGGA?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2004
i dont even trip if mexicans/latinos say nigga, as long as they dont hate black people like scraps its all good.
-but theres always that goofy ass white guy that says YO WASSUP MY NEEGA, then says "yaddidimean" all wrong then says nigga like 10 times in an 11 word sentence. that shit just aint right. i aint got nothen against white people, i just dont think most should be sayin it theres some exceptions tho.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Honky to whites is not a direct translation of Nigger to Blacks, don't let anyone get that into your head. Honkey is just another word for redneck. Rednecks weren't enslaved or stolen, rednecks wear overalls and shoot beer cans. Either way when said in the context of slang, " Nigga " is acceptable to some but not all. Im half Mexican with the other half being a mix of Black and White, and I gotta say I wouldn't be offended if another Latino said "Nigga". If a White or Asian person said it, it would be a whole different thing.

Dec 26, 2004
Well of course I dont say it at all, jus when Im singing with the song, but up N the Northern Plains some rednecks refer to us Natives being "Praire Niggers" Luckily not towards me but you'll here storiez from others being called at times for being sited.
Also once N a great while I do hear a Native saying "wasup nigga", why I dont know. Its startin to become a trend over this area, jus because of tv N music.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^No Its Not, Go Read A Dictionary, Whats Ignorant Is Sumone Whos Says Nigga But Doesnt Even Know Its Origin Or Why The Real Word "Nigger" Was Associated Wit Black Ppl

So Yea, I Say Nigga, I Been Around Black Homies Most My Life, And It Came To A Point Where I Was Sayin "Whattup My Nigga" To Everyone That Walked By, I Dont Use It As Much Anymore, But Thats Only Cuz I Dont Kick It Wit The Same Homies

On A Side Note, Watch For Back Stabbin Fakes, Im Lookin At Another Charge Cuz Of The Same Fruit Cake That Snitched On Me 4rm My Last Charge

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
people are going to say what they want. But on the real if you think you can use that around everybody you are trippin.
it all about respect. if somebody says it around me , I will let them know it aint cool. now if you a real muthafucka you are going to take it for what it is and not use it. if I was a crip and one of my homies happened to be from a blood hood. I'm not what up cuzz him to death just on respect shit. same thing. Go down south or in the midwest and think you can throw that shit out there like it all good. you will get checked. that shit runs deep as fuck. Even if you do use it from time to time around your black friends, and they dont trip that dont give you a pass. if the term honkey, beaner or some shit became popular to say would you want me to use it hell nah!

Aug 20, 2004
C.T. said:
Go down south or in the midwest and think you can throw that shit out there like it all good. you will get checked. that shit runs deep as fuck. !
THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYNNA SAY IN THE FIRST PLACE...IF YOU CANT SAY IT OUT IN THE OPEN TO ANYONE AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH IT....THEN FOLKS SHOULDNT SAY IT AT ALL....

Jun 17, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Honestly, how many of yall have called an ignorant black person a nigger when your pissed? I've done it and I have love for alot of black people but when anger gets into play race is usualy the first punch we through. I've called piasas wetbacks and white people peckerwoods. I'm a half breed and I've been called it all myself. We are all racist to a point. How many of yall called sombody a chink or mayate? I'd bet that everybody on here has been racist at one point or another.
I feel you on that one. In moments of anger/rage (usually when driving and having to share the road with dumbfucks!!!!), I've insulted nearly every race of people (including members of my own race in a Chris Rock type of way) in existence.

Jun 5, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Honestly, how many of yall have called an ignorant black person a nigger when your pissed? I've done it and I have love for alot of black people but when anger gets into play race is usualy the first punch we through. I've called piasas wetbacks and white people peckerwoods. I'm a half breed and I've been called it all myself. We are all racist to a point. How many of yall called sombody a chink or mayate? I'd bet that everybody on here has been racist at one point or another.

But saying the word "nigga" as an embrase to a friend or in replace of another word like "dude" "blood" "ese" Holmes" is not racist. Their is no doragitor meaning behind it. The word is almost the same in spelling but the meaning completely different.
IF YOU GOTTA RESORT TO CALLING SOMEBODY A "NIGGER" IN A LITTLE ARGUMENT, THEN YOU IGNORANT AS FUCK. THATS SOME FAGGOT ASS SHIT RIGHT THERE.

Mar 15, 2005
vatoloco316 said:
i have never used that word its just not me, i wouldnt like it if a black person called me a spic or beaner

but see the difference wit spic or beaner is that those aint words we latinos use to speak to each other in a good way.....nigga is a word blaccs say all the time in a way that doesnt mean any harm....so it got passed on from one blacc to another and eventually anyone else who been around them long enough....now its to the point where every race say it....shit i bet theres asians or latinos out there who aint ever kicced it around blacc people but say nigga cuz it was passed on in this way.....its like the word DUDE.....it was a whiteboy surfer word or some shit but i hear non whites say it cuz they picced it up from hearin it so much.....anyways my point is that if we as latinos called each other spic all the time like the word nigga then eventually every race would say it as well.....but thas not the case.....

Status
Not open for further replies.