Why ENE Rappers say NIGGA?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2005
BeRkElEYbO$$510 said:
YEA I BASICALLY HER ALOT OF LATINOS SAY IT. BUT BE CAREFUL WHO U SAY IT TO CUZ SUM BLACKS DONT LIKE THAT SHIT
That is very true. Say it around the wrong person and you'll have a problem on you hands. I myself dont use the word whatsoever.

Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
Yall still going on about this shit? For real, you ain't got nuttin betta to do with yourselfs? Yeah Sharkztero, that shit was coo but still needs some more work. Ill post it here so homies can give there opinion on it.

((THATS THAT """NIGGA""" Mr.Trix))
FRONTLINE MUZIK

Aug 20, 2004
ValleyEnt said:
That is very true. Say it around the wrong person and you'll have a problem on you hands. I myself dont use the word whatsoever.

THats the point..if you cant say it around EVERYONE...then why say it at all???THats corny as fuck...

Ona side note...i was the only white boy in my neighborhood until i was 15...ive never used the word...

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
how about, how come southerners and the southern rappers always talk shit about northerners trying to be black and mayateros, malleteros whatever and talking bogus shit about blacks and yet want to put out rap music and sample songs from old r&b, soul and whatnot from BLACK artists. so i guess it would be okay for wu-tang to hate chinese mufuckers but wanna make martial arts movies huh.

either way, everyone has a person opinion on if its right or not. personally i think NO ONE should use it but everyone is their own island, they will do what they want. its just one day someone might take it wrong way and confront you about it so don't act all bogus and think nothing is wrong.

Nov 8, 2002
Actually Its a Word...... And as words go it was used around me very often.
Just like the words Hyphy, Cuddie, Cougar, Bro, Folks and so on. If some one hears it often enough it will make it into the Vocabulary. Its pure fact.

I am far from ignorant but do you it on occasion. I build my Game on respect so if folks dont like me to say it around them I dont, thats me. But the real question is if it dont concern you, Why bring it up?

I have seen heard and had debates on this subject but it goes NO WHERE. Its really a dead subject on both ends cause it is what it is, A word.

Dec 16, 2004
MrTrix said:
Yall still going on about this shit? For real, you ain't got nuttin betta to do with yourselfs? Yeah Sharkztero, that shit was coo but still needs some more work. Ill post it here so homies can give there opinion on it.

((THATS THAT """NIGGA""" Mr.Trix))
FRONTLINE MUZIK
I SEE YOU ADDED A LITTLE TO IT, LET USE KNOW WHATS MISSING....

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
45Yr Old Virgin said:
how about, how come southerners and the southern rappers always talk shit about northerners trying to be black and mayateros, malleteros .
The reason why they say the northerners are mayeteros is because LA Latinos are fueding with the black,and the black are fueding with the latinos.So when they see the northern mexican talking with blacks they get upset and say they mayeteros.Untill that hate issue dies down in LA things may change in the way of people associating with the blacks.

Jul 16, 2005
NAW I THINK THAT ITS LIKE THIS,WHY CANT ANYONE SAY IT? LIKE WICKED SAID IT, THERES A DIFFERENCEN HOW PEOPLE SAY IT. YOU KNOW, LIKE IF A PECKERWOOD CAME UP TO SOMEONE AND SAID IT THEN THATS DISRESPECT BUT ITS ONLY A WORD, AND THE BLACKS WON THAT WAR AGAINTS THE WHITES, BECAUSE WE AINT SLAVES ANYMORE. RIGHT? SHIT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN. I MEX/WHT,AND IM STILL PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR THE NORTE, I MEAN WE GOT BLACKS IN THE GAME WITH US NOW. SHIT IF THEY CARED THEY WOULDNT OF CLICKED UP WITH US HOMES. RIGHT??????

GHO$T

May 4, 2002
i got some black family members, and isay nigga whenever. i dont go around "ey nigga guess what niggam we gettin a beer nigga what it do nigga, nigga ill be there ina sec nigga" aint no black man or woman ever said shit about it either... i guess its just these "soft mc hammer type niggas" who get butt hurt

Apr 14, 2004
vatoloco316 said:
i have never used that word its just not me, i wouldnt like it if a black person called me a spic or beaner
lol..that would be if you called em a nigger,,not a nigga..nigga is more like a freind word, homie type of

Jan 17, 2004
EMP650 said:
lol..that would be if you called em a nigger,,not a nigga..nigga is more like a freind word, homie type of
like i said thats just me, to me nigga is like a homie type of word to the blacks not us, the word nigga still comes from the word nigger that the whites used to call the blacks back in the slave days

Jun 19, 2004
I bet the Majority of Veteranos don't even use the word, I just hope we don't lose our own culture (Mexican/Chicano/Latino) because of slang like this, What about CALO ? I barely even see it used here but I bet all your dads and older uncles and older homies still use it..........

Jan 17, 2004
Hu$tle530 said:
I bet the Majority of Veteranos don't even use the word, I just hope we don't lose our own culture (Mexican/Chicano/Latino) because of slang like this, What about CALO ? I barely even see it used here but I bet all your dads and older uncles and older homies still use it..........
i agree wit this homie

Apr 6, 2004
i seen my boy punk a black guy who got mad at hime for sayin nigga
n u can say itz the same, nigg & nigger but one iz said differantly, come on u'd call urself one & not the other. plus what about Puerto Ricans or other black Latinos including black Mexicans, yes there are some in da Yucatan area. Also when black people stop using it I'll agree itz bad to say, u aint hearin Latinos sayin wuz up beaner or wetback, or whites callin self honky

Apr 25, 2002
To me words evolve, and is always changing through different generations. Me bein Nicaraguan, I can remember one time a few summers ago me and my cousins were drinkin up and this one valley hi blood was walkin past us and heard us say "Nica". We use the word Nica like brotha, homie, etc. Dude just looked confused needless to say. Well dude was choppin it up wit us for a few and he said somethin that still sticks to me til this day. He said " If we all struggled in our life, we all Niggas!" I grew up around the word, and its just somethin that comes out just like fuck shit hoe slut. Deal with it your own way and keep moving forward........

Status
Not open for further replies.