Why dont these fools make some real ass teez'?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
Like that respect demanded one? ok this shits gettin kinda played out, on some real shit, i could think of way better designs and create way better shit then thats on the tee market right now, i mean seriously, is the new "tee Game" really that UnderDeveloped? and i would be creating hoodies n shit to, problem is them mofuckin printers cost a grip... your talkin G'z
anyways just a word of advice for you tee makers, i would take ur designs back to simpler shit like i seen this bad ass 408 shirt with the huelga bird on the back but it had a sick ass design, it was all black and red, but anyways i would do more shit with like puttin norteno out there more, we aint all hyphee retards, yeah the bay is cool but to me the bay is really what it is... northern cali, and to me the real demand is in the hands of the northern cali mexicans/hispanics, i remmeber that romped out norteno shirt from a while back that shit was bad, or like a sav it out records logo shirt wood be bad ass to, with out the records part! but anyways think about what i said, and stop following these dumass designs that have been the same shit for the past 3 years!