Why Doesn't Minnesota Give It Up 2 DMG??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
I owned Secrets Of The Hidden Temple back in the day. Bought it in the summer of 1994. good cd.

To ol' boy who said thay MPLS haz a higher crime rate then any other city in Cali except. Compton, Richmond & Oakland your wrong homie. Stockton has the highest crime rate in Cali & for over 20 plus years it ranked in the top 10 in Cali.

Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
coming from sweden and europe to minneapolis was a big cultural shock for me with a lot of prejuciets (?! spelling) people on both sides found it boring and i hate that u only can get around by car loved it still somehow but u need to go to a new place several times to enjoy it winter was cold as here but summer was bangin as here as well cheers

Nov 27, 2006
i was born in St. Paul and lived in south st. paul till i was 10 then my family moved to the bay. the twin cities has a growin diverse pop. Minnepolis has the largest ethiopian pop in the country and if u ever go to the airport almost everyone that works there is african. Of course there is some racism but people from minnesota are some of the nicest people u'll ever meet and people need to stop thinking about minnesota as a backward rasict place cause it isnt. but there are def some grimey ass hoods in tha sota