Why Does The Background Still Say 06/30?!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2007
No disrespect but somebody at Moe Doe is really slippin on their day role. This background should have been changed! There's no reason why Its still advertising a release date that never happened! If there's yet to be a solid date, change it to "coming soon" ... but come on, get it together.

Apr 5, 2004
fa Real wut tha fuckz, when is this cd dropin i was jus about to post a thread about this shyt....... now i bet we gona have to wait till the second tuesday of augaust or sum shyt...

Sep 4, 2002
the dude who posts on here has still yet to explain after all the promises. and "this date is fo real" shit that we should still BUY this shit.

its a bunch of fuckin bullshit.

Apr 5, 2004
i fucken hate clyde carson for this move.. i went to fye and rasputins tryna look for his shyt on the the 30th... just for that clyde im downloading your shyt as soon as available.... thas ur bad.... i hhate being flaked on... i feel like i just got stood up on a date when i was standin ther in the cd isle that day...... :'(