why does philthy claim oakland really

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2011
im jus sayin if someone claims he aint from oakland, then why not expose a nigga is when he did a gangland documentary in your own city..
foreal kafani got shot on seminary for filming a video if philthy rich really wasnt from there id assume his ass wouldve been shot too for filming a tv show there

Sep 5, 2013
Philthy needs to cut this shit out, J Stalin won't save you. Someone get Philthy and Kurt a thesaurus, going at all these people they're gonna need to get those bars up.

jstalinlivewire.com ‏@JSTALINLIVEWIRE 19h
L @LiL PaperdUpMess keep my label out that shit that's between u and Phil I don't rap beef

Oct 4, 2013
Sacramento
damn shit got real wat was mess sayin bout livewire?

Philthy needs to cut this shit out, J Stalin won't save you. Someone get Philthy and Kurt a thesaurus, going at all these people they're gonna need to get those bars up.

jstalinlivewire.com ‏@JSTALINLIVEWIRE 19h
L @LiL PaperdUpMess keep my label out that shit that's between u and Phil I don't rap beef

Props: CityDog
Sep 5, 2013
He said that Livewire stamp was phony on Philthys Messy a fake blood mixtape. J stalin just feels this aint a "livewire" issue. Well, because it really isn't. Philthy made his bed, lets all watch

The bOybOy ‏ L @LiL PaperdUpMess 21h
Nigga told me fuck live wire I see the stamp doe huh fake nigga shit

Aug 17, 2002
ya man, rappers be reading this site on the DL. It's one of a few highly frequented bay area music boards and is definitely the longest running. why wouldn't they want to know what's going on here? not saying they read this shit in the morning with their coffee on the regular but let's not underestimate the longivity of the Siccness and BART.

Feb 16, 2006
big moe, the twins, black rob real og sem dudes that's been repping it since the 80's all embrace dude thoroughly and really respect him as a younger dude about his money. a random dude on the net claiming he not from there is laughable. if he aint nothing else, pimp, gangsta, whatever he's definitely from the nary and been repping it thoroughly and with full approval from dudes thats holding it down. you go the liquor store or to al's or anywhere in that area and speak down on dude and you going to have a problem.