Why does Pervelous P. Entertainment not get any love...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2004
Why does Pervelous P entertainment not get any love on northern-ridaz.com??? All of their albums receive anywhere from 2 to 3 1/2 stars, where as I feel everyone of them deserve at least 4 out of 5 stars... Is it because they are white rappers??? I think that might contribute to the low scores... Is it because most people just don't like their music??? I find that hard to believe cuz Savage C, KD, and the rest of the crew are all very good on the mic plus you got Davey D slappin the beatz... Or is it because of some other factor???

Why do you guys think???

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i dont think race has anything to do with it...i would like to think ppl are past that shit already...if you got skills you got skills no matter what your race,but it might be a factor,between them being white and where they come from,its easy for cats to make fun of them,then everybody else just jumps on the bandwagon,but you know damn well they probably dont think they are really weak,just saying that shit to act cool and shit,i remember i used to try to diss them when i first heard about them and the perv P cd dropped,but once i heard that album i never said shit again and been bumpin their material ever since

Apr 25, 2002
ComputerNerd said:
Chronic has had a personal vendetta against Cane for about 3 years now.....and i'ts still growing strong lol
Never said any of that.... or felt that way. I just ain't feelin' none of their music. Leave it at that...just because that's your boy don't mean I gotta like 'em...

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
they just online reviews homie....that dont mean shit in the big picture.......

you just gotta stay in peoples face.....point, blank, period......it dont matter what they think....

"I'm not here for opinions and really don't give a fuck if you ain't feeling it" Cuddie Cut

Dec 20, 2003
never heard all there projects but i heard the savage c and that shit was tight imo dont let the northern ridaz shit discorage u everyone has like 4 stars then 5 then 3 then 2 just how shit works sometimes keep at it yall pz

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I'm feelin these dudes 100%, they all got different personality on the mic and in my opinion they stand out from 'just another person tryin to rap' category. You should all definitly peep out the Pervelous P Camp album.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Well they do got skills and davey d has beats 4 real. They are really not my thing but i know they got lyrical talent and cool beats. I'm just not really a hip hop cat thats all I'm just more into traditional bay rap.

Jun 2, 2002
i haven't been dissapointed by a pervelous release yet....i guess they're not gangster enough for some people. they got heat tho IMO

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
Well like them youngsta's and I pound they shit every once in a while! I was bussed in from frisco to pacificas schools in the early 90's and was there when theyre used to be REAL race riots. I Got cool folks out there so its not the environment but if they got at me or illmannered ar adr lavey 666 im sure Apt.3/dna would give them a lil game to shoot they shit out on distribution! They got flows and decent production they just need to step it up to the next level! Other than that Good Luck! Big Ant Apt3/Dna ent...