why does nobody talk about the new shot here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
cd dropped and no one talkin bout the cd? mine got shipped yesterday and i wanna know what i have to expect. who produced n shit? info please, thx!

1. Purce First - (with A2ThaK/Preston)
2. Work That Flo - (with A2ThaK/J-Rock/Ms. Lovely)
3. 1000 Tears: Interlude
4. 1000 Tears - (with Turf Talk/Doon Coon)
5. I Need You - (with E-40/Clavin T.)
6. G'd Up - (with A2ThaK/Kurpt/J-Minix/Wa)
7. I'm Ya Dude - (with Suga-T/Momo)
8. How I Feel - (with A2ThaK/Freeze/Work)
9. Mob Up In Tha Club - (with Phenom/Levitti)
10. Sucka D.J.'s
11. M A Pimp
12. My Body, Ya Body - (with Ms. Niecy)
13. You Got Ya Monkey Wet - (with A2ThaK)

Sep 30, 2005
It dropped?
Basically most people here don't like D-Shot. I think Shot Calla & Six Figures were classics even if he ain't the best lyricist around, and Money Sex & Thugs was pretty solid. I don't really know anything about the new one, except it looks from your tracklisting like there's a lot of featurings. Nice to see old school Calvin-T is on the track with E-40. Let us know what the production is like once you received it, if it's mobbish I'm getting it regardless...

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
dope, who produced on it? i think shot albums are all dope, even money, sex & thugs was dope- and that one dropped when there was not much goin on in the bay.

can't wait to recieve mine, i guess this cd won't have any mobb sound on it, meandme.

Jul 5, 2002
Meandme said:
I think Shot Calla & Six Figures were classics even if he ain't the best lyricist around, and Money Sex & Thugs was pretty solid.
co-sign

i don't know why everybody's hatin on shot :ermm:

Jan 23, 2006
I DIDN'T KNOW IT DROPPED, BUT I AM DEFINATELY COPPIN. I THINK ALL SHOTS ALBUMS ARE SLAP. THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE IT HAS TOO MANY FEATURES BUT IT SHOULD STILL BE DOPE.

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
damn right, TOTALLY SLEPT on! i can't belive this shit...i thought ppl in the bay sittin right in front of the slaps don't miss a thing. but y'all missised the d-shot album, lol. ;)

i'm pretty sure i'll have this album faster that y'all. :D and i'm from germany, haha.

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
Production by D-Shot Records with Rick Rock, Shiwen Shann, Ambush & Key Tek. Looks like the majority of the album was produced by Troy for the beatconection.com

Back of the CD says 2004 too

We've got it playing on STR so check it out

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
here's the official tracklist, the one i used above was from cduniverse an was wrong.

1. International Shot Calla
2. 1000 Tears Ft. Doon Coon, Turf Talk, J.Minix
3. Run Are Block Ft. Woodstock, Cheapskate, Jada, Tish
4. Puse First Ft. A2thaK, Preston
5. Work That Flo Ft. A2thaK, J-Rock, Ms.Lovely
6. Im Ya Dude Ft. Suga-T, Momo
7. G'd Up Ft. Kurupt, Y.A., J.Minix
8. Cross Up Ft. A2thaK, Yaboy
9. Put A Nigga In Tha Trunk Ft. Mugzi, Al Capone
10. Get That Monkey Wet Ft. A2thak
11. Mob In Tha Club Ft. Pheonom, Levitti
12. How I feel Ft. Work, A2thaK, Freeze
13. The 707 Ft. E-40
14. My Life

i bet this thing is holdin' like a mofo, this tl look way better than the other one. can't wait to get my hands on this.