Why does K.C. jock the BAY so much???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2004
beetle-831 said:
Jt the bigga figga hook up with rich the factor and from there it was cool, but now since mac dre was killed no bay area artists should kick with them why risk it. They should bring there ass here. The bay area artists already have enough fans here in the bay. They just wanted to go over there and get money and let fans here different music because no one plays them on the radio, so bay area artists have to do there own things and tour. MAC DRE never diss kansas city. Thats fuck up. If they are going to hate on the bay Fuck them. because artists in the bay are struggling to not just them, come on now there are not that much people that they get ran on the road and get unless your hated on. because no one go's on the fuck highway and runs some one off the road and starts shooting them.unless they no them.
MAC DRE -R.I.P, FAT TONE TELLS WHAT HAPPEN....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIP DRE

JUS TALK TO FAT TONE ON PHONE, HE SAY THEY WAS AFTER DUDE DRE WAS WITH, HE SAY THEY HAD BEEN KICN IT ALL DAY NO PROBLEMS, BUT THEY WAS DEEP AND REALLY HEATED, DRE AND OLE BOY (DONT NO HIS NAME YET) WENT OFF TO DO THEY THANG, TONE SAY THEY GOT DRE ON THE HIGHWAY WITH AN AK, THEY RAN THEM OFF THE ROAD, THEN TURNED AROUND ON THE HIGHWAY TOWARDS ON COMING TRAFFIC, AND CAME BAC AND EMPTIED MO CLIPS INTO THE CAR, BOTH WERE PRONOUNCED DEAD AT THE SCENE.....

AND FOR THE RECORD ,THE NIGGAS THAT GOT AT FAT TONE AND BO -LOC,IN KC, REST IN PISS, BELIEVE IT, THIS SHIT AINT NO GAME ITS A WAY OF LIFE
If anyone of you niggaz believe anything that Fat Tone says you silly as hell.. Trust, things aint what they seem and some of the players are playin both sides of the field. Thats all I'ma say..read between the lines

Aug 3, 2004
MID-WEST785 said:
BUT TECH TECH N9NE WILL CRUSH ANY OF YOU NIGGAZ AND YOU CALLI NIGGAZ WANT TECH ON YOU`R ALBUM .. AND THEM NIGGAZ JUSS ESTABLISHED IN DA GAME DATS WHY PEEPS FUCK WIT DEM!!! THEY AINT LAUGHIN AT TECH THEY RIDIN HIS DICK!!! HEY AND THAT LUNI SHIT IS GOOD SHIT ESPECIALLY ON A KC BEAT!!! LIKE THERE AINT RAPPERS IN CALLI THAT AINT ESTABLISHED THAT WOULD PAY TO DO A SONG WIT LUNI OR MAC AND ALL DA MONEY IS IN UNDGROUND PEEP SLIM THUG, AND LIL FLIP THEY`LL TELL YOU THAT SHIT!!! WHY YOU HATIN???
I TELL YOU...YOU NIGGAZ IGNORANCE IS MOST TAXING AND NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME...NOBODY BUT NINE1TRAY SEEMS TO HAVE GOTTEN THE POINT SO I GUESS I'M TRYIN TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO A BUNCH OF HALF WITS...U KNOW WHAT? I'M TIRED OF TYPING..YOU'LL NEVER GET IT. MY WHOLE POINT WAS TALKING BAD TO MY OWN PEOPLE (KANSAS CITY) NOT THE BAY. MY POINT, NELLY IS ONE OF OUR OWN AND SOLD UPWARDS OF 20 MILLION RECORDS AND NIGGAZ WILL SAY FUCK NELLY...BUT A LESS SUCCESSFUL RAPPER FROM SOME PLACE ELSE ROLLS IN AND WE WORSHIP HIM. ALL I'M SAYIN IS, THESE NIGGAZ THAT YOU WORSHIP ARE YOUR EQUAL, THEY HAVENT YET PROVEN THEMSELVES TO THE INDUSTRY JUST LIKE YOU HAVENT. MAYBE I'M THE BILL COSBY OF THIS FORUM CUZ I AIRED OUT OUR DIRTY LAUNDRY AND TOLD THE TRUTH..AND FOR THE RECORD I DO LIKE SOME BAY AREA SHIT.

Aug 26, 2002
I see what u saying IISikc...........I have talked to a few Northern Cali cats about some stuff and I let them know off tops u don't sell herrre. I won't pay full price for non of them cats, only a few exceptions.
I was out in KC for a hot minute and all I saw was BAY Area shit in all the stores, I had to struggle to find local stuff. Kc does need to find an identity.
I would rather pay one of the St.Lunatics 3-4 g's to jump on something then an undaground star.
people are just heated right now cause dude got killed(RIP). But Bay shit gets NO play out here.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
llsikc said:
If anyone of you niggaz believe anything that Fat Tone says you silly as hell.. Trust, things aint what they seem and some of the players are playin both sides of the field. Thats all I'ma say..read between the lines
i juss have one question ???? how can you talk to fat tone when kc star says fat tone died a year ago and mac dre was wit him

Aug 3, 2004
.223 said:
25 records in 13 years. -kmbc
and how is nelly "one of our own?"
Mufucka if you from Missouri then he one of our own. thats whats wrong with niggaz we always tryin seperate shit, STL, Jeff City, Springfield, KC all Missouri. Nelly IS one of our own cuz he a young nigga from the inner cities of Mo, just like you.

Aug 3, 2004
MID-WEST785 said:
i juss have one question ???? how can you talk to fat tone when kc star says fat tone died a year ago and mac dre was wit him
Fat Tone is alive and talkin shit as usual riding around in his 2005 leased Black Vette. He got shot not even a year ago and he was just on the Larry Elder show not even 3 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.