why do you think ColdBlooded is asking so many questions?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
[video=youtube;zPNvATDc9_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPNvATDc9_I[/video]
SHIT I FORGOT TO MENTION...

I THINK COLD BLOODED IS THE DUDE WITH THE COWBOY HAT AT 2:13 SECONDS OF THIS VIDEO...I'M THINKING THATS HOW HE GOT HIS HANDLE BACK IN THE DAY...HE WAS THE MOST COLDEST ON THE SET OF SOUL TRAIN THAT DAY AND NEVER LOOKED BACK...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
we aint had a good exposure in a minute.

rap beefs seem to stay in their prospective forums, vs. getting moved to the OF for full on rap star roastings.

K @kuzin creep has not been here to pull any cards lately & that shit was some good highlights of yesteryear.

P @pop_thizzle has not been in here for a while to get verbally abused.

@ poked his jay leno chin in here the other day, & I was the only one to post a clowinin pic, & the thread pretty much stopped there.

....CB doing his part is cool. But we need more drama.

Where is P @phsum0003 when you need him most? LOL

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
@ poked his jay leno chin in here the other day, & I was the only one to post a clowinin pic, & the thread pretty much stopped there.
His chin was spotted in the strange forum too, he bumped a thread with his chin.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
rofl, the funniest thing with this idiot is that he props posts of those that clown him