Why do you act hard but soft as jello?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2007
all you foo's maculentways is a fagot and so is eastsidecreeper you lost my respect because you talk about "respect" then you go and get me banned like a lil bitch punk, your sure down huh because all i know is it dont matter what state you in a snitch is a snitch "anywhere". (even if you live in utah) and yeah im callin you to fag's sniches. Bring the beef suckaz:hurt: oh and kah707kali is a snitch also.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Snitch = Someone Who Cooperates With Law Enforcement, Helping Apprehend Or Locate Suspect(s)

Get A Life Mormon

Dec 17, 2007
Snitch = Someone Who Cooperates With Law Enforcement, Helping Apprehend Or Locate Suspect(s)

Get A Life Mormon
yes, that is a cop's definition i smell bacon!
but if your a homeboy then snitching is somone who's leaks out confidential info that you don't want people to know(anything). So im guessing your a snitch to by what you said.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
all you foo's kah707kali is a fagot and so is eastsidecreeper you lost my respect because you talk about "respect" then you go and get me banned like a lil bitch punk, your sure down huh because all i know is it dont matter what state you in a snitch is a snitch "anywhere". (even if you live in utah) and yeah im callin you to fag's sniches. Bring the beef suckaz:hurt:
YOU GOT YOURSELF BANNED MORMON. YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE ONLY THING YOUR USEFUL FOR IS COMEDY.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=262231&page=2

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yes, that is a cop's definition i smell bacon!
but if your a homeboy then snitching is somone who's leaks out confidential info that you don't want people to know(anything). So im guessing your a snitch to by what you said.
Yea The Secrets Out, Ima Cop Spendin All My Day Online Fuckin With Utah Mormon Gangsta High School Kids

Convert Any Non Mormons To Your Faith?

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
I wasnt the one who got you banned .... lol snitch ...ok.... I lost yo respect lmao keep doing yo thing buddy N keep my name in yo mouth I dont make threads on how dudes online hurt me feelings lol