why do yall fuck wit Daz Dillinger?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
im tellin u right now partna...if daz was in ur face...u would suck it 4 him...u got ballz 4rm maryland...but thatz cuz daz iz all the way over here in cali...u tryna say if daz was in ur face u would knock him out???.....im sayin i wanna see u say this 2 daz'z face....cuz i know 4 a fact daz aint gonna let a lil kid get brave on here...

but hey hate all u want...it aint me ur hatin on....im out peace

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LMMFAO^^^^chris u know he was thinkin bout sayin that 2.....talkin bout"ill fuck suge knight up...he aint shit" hahahahahaha...u got me rollin

@chris....by the way...r u goin 2 the BBQ?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i can't, i am in new york right now homie, don't know if you knew that or not. i am active duty military so i am stuck here, literally stuck here, it snowed like 24 inches today:dead:
but i only have a few days of leave right now cause i was just back in cali for Christmas, so there is no way i can make this bbq. maybe in a couple years.

the reason i brought up the suge thing, is because, it has been said by many people, that daz got in his face and told him he would beat him down

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
oic thatz sux ay...it would be koo 2 put a face on a name...

oic..i aint never heard bout that...i wouldnt get in sugez face tho...that bear would eat me alive N digest me thru hiz 5 stomachz

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^LMAO right.....i would rather be a studio...wait naw fuck that....im a real mutha fucka...lol...shit i wanna be daz when i grow up

Jul 8, 2002
this maryland fool is obviously a suge dickrider theres too many of em on the net tryna bang... i think a lot of shit daz says is for jokes like goin to the army i think he really dont give a fuck... anyway hes getting paid and his shit is tight, the snippets i heard from his new album are bangin "dpgc: you know what im throwin up"

Sep 28, 2002
Y THE FUCC DAZ DISSEN HOG LIFE AND OUTLAWS I THOUGHT ALL U WAS COO

Daz: "Whoo Kid, that connection, we just made it happen. I'm underground ridin' on this side and he's underground ridin' on that side. That new Whoo Kid tape comin' out, y'all be lookin' for that new song we did featuring Makaveli. [PRIMO: Were did you get that verse from 2Pac from ?] 2Pac knocked on my door and woke me up and told me
he wanted to knock this verse out with me and 50 Cent ! Outlawz, you know they dissin' me and shit but I gotta say fuck them if they dissin' me, I've always had love them, but if they dissin' me I wanna hear it. I wanna hear them you know what I mean, so I can really go "coo-coo", cause you know I'm in these streets, you know, they at the studio, or home or gettin' they dicked sucked or something like that. I'm constantly in the muthafuckin' streets makin' it happen with real killas, riders and all kinds of shit. Everybody know I'm a Crip and they Bloods, they playin' Bloods but don't even know how do do shit. I'm
pumped up right now, if I had my vest right now, I'd carry a little short five-inch axe with me and just chop they muthafuckin' heads off ! I'm just chillin' man, I'm havin' a ball, I got Gangsta Advisory, I'm just comin' out with music. I don't have to work as hard as these people, they just started doin' that independent shit. I wanna say fuck Bayside Entertainment too and Hogg Life Records and the rest of them, y'all gone break bread in a couple of months

AND THE INTERVIEW ON ALLHIPHOP.COM IN THE BOARDS FORUM U WILL SEE IT DAMN WHAT NOSE CANDY CAN DO 2 U LOL

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
WHY IS THIS MAN SO WORRIED BOUT WHAT HOGGLIFE IS DOIN? UNLESS YOUR GETTIN PAID TO WORRY BOUT HOGGLIFE...IT SHOULDNT MATTER..IF DAZ IS SOOO BAD...YU AINT GOT TO FUKK WITH THAT NIGGA!!!!! RIGHT?!!!JUST WONDERIN???YOU GETTIN PAID??OR ARE YOU ALL IN SOMEONE ELSES FONT???CAUSE THAS ALL IT IS, IS "FONT"!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^she got a nice everything...better becareful wit that finger LOL...u might juss end up using it tho