why do we have a mod who hasn't been on in a year????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Ok you could tell it was a slow night...lol I was wondering who the mod of the sports section was so I seen the name and was like who the fuck is that? Clicked on profile and dude hasn't been on in over 1 year.

Now I don't think we need a mod, we pretty much handle our own differences ourselves and those who couldn't hang have left freely, but I found it really odd that the sports forum which is usually pretty active doesn't have an active mod.

ok I'm done, it was just a thought on a slow night that got into more than a thought once I seen how long it has been...lol

back to your regularly scheduled sports programming

Jun 1, 2002
I AGREE.. I THINK WE NEED A PANEL OF MODS.

AFC WEST WILL BE:
SOLITARY 1, DEFY, EVIDENCE, RAS925 (RAIDERS)
THESCARY1 (BRONCOS)
JLMACN (CHIEFS)
ESCOBAR (CHARGERS)

AFC EAST:
STEALTH AND VAMPS (PITT)

NFC WEST:
LEE
CHREE (SF)
OH COY (SEAHAWKS)

AND THE OTHER CONFERENCES CAN SPEAK UP SHOULD THEY WISH REPRESENTATION.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Solitary 1 said:

AFC WEST WILL BE:
THESCARY1 (BRONCOS)
JLMACN (CHIEFS)
ESCOBAR (CHARGERS)

AFC EAST:
STEALTH AND VAMPS (PITT)

NFC WEST:
LEE
CHREE (SF)
OH COY (SEAHAWKS)

lol seriously, thats pretty much the main posters in sports...

Ac Transit, Morebass,Ochoa831 should be added too

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Ooooh, dont 4get to put tony in there for every team in the nfl as long as they are doing good, im sure hes gonna be a "fan" of another team next year when oakland lets go of brooks when they realize hes useless and Walter is the future.......

Dec 29, 2004
I want the Colts---AFC South or whatever..I'm on this piece everday, I just don't talk much....I'm watching though so beware......

May 9, 2002
I think this is one of the few forums on here that doesnt need to be govern'd by a mod...shit RARELY ever gets posted in here that shouldnt...and even the bickering sticks to the topics...which NEVER happens outside of this forum...

Mar 16, 2005
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
I think this is one of the few forums on here that doesnt need to be govern'd by a mod...shit RARELY ever gets posted in here that shouldnt...and even the bickering sticks to the topics...which NEVER happens outside of this forum...

I agree, I just found it odd we didn't have a mod who was at least still around posting every few months.

Mar 16, 2005
gimpypimp said:
A_G used to post here all the time back in the day...don't know what happened to him though.
I read through is posts, looked like a pretty good poster....It makes you wonder if something major happened in his life, because he went from posting alot to not even logging on?

Hope all is good.

Like I said it was just a late night though since it was a slow night lastnight, I had never seen a deleted thread etc....and the more I dug the more strange it became.

But like Oh Coy said we have been fine down here without.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Solitary 1 said:

AFC WEST WILL BE:
THESCARY1 (BRONCOS)
JLMACN (CHIEFS)
ESCOBAR (CHARGERS)

AFC EAST:
STEALTH AND VAMPS (PITT)

NFC WEST:
LEE
CHREE (SF)
OH COY (SEAHAWKS)

you know im down....LETS DO THIS