WHY DO FOLKS HATE ON NELLY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
^^^^^^^^
that shits kind of crazy to hear....I hope the luniz change there mind. Damn Yuk can get NSYNC but he cant change his voice. Personally I was feelin him more back in the day.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Hmmm

There's no way in hell you can compare anyone in the Bay to anybody else in the world. I'm from San Jo', and every time I turn around and put on a bay CD, it all sounds the same. Yea, rap music was created to bring the real from the streets and show everybody in the world, but times have changed and nobody wants to hear that anymore...people are tired of hearing how you shot him, and he shot you, I mean c'mon, it's been in the music for years, it's OLD.

Anybody listen to Eminem's new CD? He even put every rapper who is still talkin about killin' and all that on blast...

I mean, I talk about deep shit too, some real shit, but I think the problem is, nobody can get past the killing...so if a rapper is more upbeat and he talks about clubbin', and makin' money, or whatever, and he is considered "pop", so be it...the whole fuckin point in rap music now, like it or not, is to get PAID, plain and muthafuckin simple. So anybody who is gettin' PAID IN FULL right now in the music industry, gets my respect because they doin' somethin' right that I wish I could figure out.

May 9, 2002
1st off lets clear some shit up on eminem's cd he dont put them on blast thats his list of the tightest rappers.2nd u respect someone cuz they got money? fuck that like yuk said money dont make u a made man the mob make u a made man. i aint gonna respect no little bitch like nelly just cuz he got fans the point is there are more soft ass faggots in the world then there are real savs thats y nelly sells so much he apeals to the millions of faggots in this world. go and dance u little bitches

Apr 25, 2002
senatorOFdaYAE said:
1st off nelly is dope to me..you think he gos into the studio thinking im going make this comercial ass single?the term pop comes from popular..the radio and tv blows dude up so high then you go pop right?eminem is pop as well hell dr dre is pop and jay z is pop because they all pushed over 5 million albums.oh yes the king of pop tupac because he pushed over 9 million albums as well as big.there all over the radio and all over tv and every teenie bopper out there owns there albums..every white teen ager was seen at the up in smoke tour as well.thats what it about right your pop once you get the white surburban kids to buy your music correct?you think these rappers are happing selling 25k units?come on dawg give me a fucking break..do you not think if nysnc would go to dre dog,mac mall,mac dre,bro lynch,c-bo,yuck mouth all the bay area rappers and say heres 50 grand get on this remix called my girlfriend they would nt do it?do you really think justin timberlake will be on there just to gain a few more sales?nelly did nt need to put anybody on that record at this point in time in his career.he put dude on his album because dude can sing and he wanted to be diffrent.maybe he fits the part for the song...and the whole number 1 thing is because at the time he just sold 8 million albums did the supper bowl and did 2 tours..yeah at that point in time why would nt you feel like your #1 right then and there???dude raps is simple but shit 90% of rap music is simple...like dude said you dont need to give me my props just give me my yachts keep my fans comming in flocks can you top the supper bowl?keep your mouth on lock!!!!!im cocky on record but im humble in real life!!! real spit cat cool in person from the times ive seen him... oh shit rick rock just finished a dr dre track,3 for bone,and 1 for will smith damn my dude just went pop!!!!!
well if this mothafucka didn't break it down exactly how i was going to...i woulda been typin for a whole long time

i feel exactly the same

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
@SHEA's RESPONSE : I heard that.

I ain't no Nelly fan either, personally can't stand his shit, but I can't be mad at a mufucka for gettin his grind on. B-Legit made that song with that white dude on "ghetto smile" and nobody was saying shit. right? I know there is no camparison between B & Nelly but they did the same thing.

Here's a quote :
" Got a lot of love for any nigga gettin money" - 2Pac

T

thug_proppa

Hold up now first off i said i could give a fuck about nelly. second off dre isnt pop, he's fake thats what i hate about him. will smith talking bout people from the hood his hood and every hood need to take speach lessons to make them better people. and nelly, he can do his thang, just wish he would get some real cats on his shit instead of just doing shit with who's popular. eminem aint pop in my eyes i dont like his music buts its stayed the same clowning and joking.

and i think a yuk and nsync track would be hot cause the difference is yuk would blow up and make shure the bay would blow up with him.

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
@ BOSS... I'm Feelin you as far pride goes. BUT....

PERSONALLY I COULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT. NAH MEAN? I'M IN THIS WORLD BY MYSELF FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY. IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN MY PRIDE & FEEDING MY FAMILY, YOU BETTER BELIEVE I'M GETTING THAT SKRILL. IF THAT MEANS DOIN A SONG WIT NSYNC SHIEEET.... IM ALL FOR IT. NOW ON THE OTHER HAND, IF I WAS NELLY AND I WAS ALREADY MAKING BANK LIKE HE WAS, I'D GIVE THA BIRD TO NSYNC. FEEL? MY 2 CENTS.1

OUT

May 13, 2002
its funny to me-fools hate on nelly for makin money-he can do what the fuck he wants to,yall the same sucka ass muthafuckkas
that say suge knight is crooked then cry like a bitch when john gotti dies -muthafuccas need to stop haten on black music as a whole,nelle came out and did his thang 9-millon+ felt it-,you cant hate on that -he didnt make anyone buy his shit,not every black person sells dope pimps hoes or kills people or has to be a hog
alot of you fools dont have a clue about black music and need to learn about it its alot more than you think,look at hammer-fools hate-if he was the same muthafucca on the street broke as fuck fools dont care if you dont like dont buy it - kev-ski amgmusic 1993-

May 7, 2002
Welcome to the Nelly Sing-a-Long

SingRap is popular with the ladies......Nelly happens to fit into the mix. I cant stand his Southern whiny whatever you would call his style. Me myself appreciate versatility in an artist. The ability to sing on some tracks and rap on the others makes you more appealing as an artist. When both are combined on everything (Nelly) Im turning the channel or station......

Down

Apr 25, 2002
BOSS925 said:
NELLY IS A FAGGOT AND FAGGOTS RELATE TO FAGGOTS THATS WHERE ALL HIS FANS COME FROM
i ain't no nelly fan either, but i respect his music he doin it. you say you ain't hatin then why so much animosity towards the man? you act like he busted your moms in the chops or somein dog. you said if you seen him you would spit in his face...what the fuck for? you must be on some subliminal hatin.

S

senatorOFdaYAE

thug_proppa said:
and i think a yuk and nsync track would be hot cause the difference is yuk would blow up and make shure the bay would blow up with him.
i disagree with ya pimpin..trick daddy is big 2 platnium albums in a row but shit miami still aint doing nothing else..jayo was big for a hot long minute nobody else was heard from in san diego..shit sir mix alot did his thing back in the day and seattle has nt seen national exsposure in rap music atleast since then..1 artist cant do it alone.as well yuk dont even live in the bay anymore dude been livin in lalizzle for a few years now... to the other person who asked of rick rock was really doing all those tracks yes sir indeedy he is plus he has the new angie martenez single getting play all over the country as well..

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Personally I don't like YUK or NELLY they both suck in my eyes...why I don't like them?...cuz one sound like he yelling all the time..and the other sound like he got his rhymes out of a nursery book...I don't care how catchy his hooks might be to the masses...to me NELLY is GARBAGE.....I think YUK tries too hard to sound hard....voice all raspy..yellin thug this thug that....umm we get the point playa..you a thug rite?..lmao...oh well, can't please everyone ya now?

TKO

T

thug_proppa

TKO yuk got lyrics that tight ass hell on almost every song.

@ senator i feel you weve spoke before hommie. and ric should do his thang and get payed.

jayo never was san diego he was new york from the jump. i think yuk would take people with him. he still doing shit with the same cats dru richie rich numskull even though they stoped for a minute. he just seem like he got his mind right. he know he could go back to the luniz style make another hit song and go platinum but he his doing hsi thang not the popular thing

oh and senator you heard anything of that united ghettos of america project?