why cable companies are gigantic bureaucracies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
It depends. I get shitty signal strength where I'm at so the rabbit ears didn't work for me, kept getting digital snow. None with this leaf tho cause you can hang it high on the wall and also it stays in place and seems to getva stronger signal overall

This is what I had before:

But if you get a strong signal where you're at the rabbit ears are probably just as good
I dont got the rabbit ears i got this'

Feb 2, 2006
and a mohu leaf antenna and torrents.
i fucking hate cox cable and comcast but my hands are tied as far as internet. i wrote a scathing letter to the ceo and fcc and got 2 months free internet. why does it take 10 techs and a week to fix my service?!

if the cable cartel didnt bribe the fcc into passing deregulation we would see annual internet speed increases probably every 6 months as well as paying 50% of what the cartel gets away with charging. we went from hundreds of national and regional companies to the att/comcast/centurylink/verizon cable monopoly cartel in just 20 years since 1996