why are the 49ers so fuckin gay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
FUCK BOTH OF YOU HAIDERS.
AND A BIG FUCK YOU TO KING DUMB FUCK. INSTEAD OF TALKING SHIT WORK ON YOUR RAPS YOU BITCH MADE TRICK.WHO WON MORE SUPER BALLS? 49ERS

ITS ALL ABOUT THE 49ERS BITCH

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
JERRY said:
WHO WON MORE SUPER BALLS? 49ERS
Spell check is your friend!!!

haha, I see u anotha one of those lack of knowledge folks!! But I will answer u...Dallas has the most rings!! Now what!! I know it hurts that yo team is boo boo and got spanked on national tv, but thats how gay teams play!! GOT EM!!!

May 1, 2002
NINER FANS WOULD BE SAYIN THA SAME HATIN SHIT IF THE RAIDERS INSTEAD OF THE NINERS WOULD HAVE LOST...AS LONG AS WE BEAT OUR FORMER COACH IN THE SUPERBOWL

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Its to bad yall wont be seein your old coach cause neither of yall will make it to the bowl! And tim what are u tryin to show me?? I already know that the Cowboys have the most superbowl rings!! Thats the question that jerry was askin!! Who has the most rings, well he said "super balls", so a assume he meant rings and Dallas has 5 the most!!! GOT EM!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
And tim what are u tryin to show me?? I already know that the Cowboys have the most superbowl rings!! Thats the question that jerry was askin!! Who has the most rings, well he said "super balls", so a assume he meant rings and Dallas has 5 the most!!! GOT EM!!!
The 49ers also have 5, they also have the best record in the Super Bowl.

Apr 25, 2002
Yup, we did lose to a good team (the Bucs)...they're my pick to win it all. But besides all that, what kinda gay ass question is this? How can you NOT like a team like the 49ers!! They've had some of the greatest football players of ALL TIME in my opinion. You gay Haider fans kill me...At least we got some faithful, non-broke ass fans who pay to see our games so they can be on TV and shit...Hey, we may not have the Black Hole, but at least we don't have a lot of empty holes in our stadium! Good luck to you and your team you hatin' ass Raider fan...I guarantee you you'll lose to either the Titans or Bucs...but we'll see...only time will tell.

Apr 25, 2002
BOSS925 said:
I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHY THEY ARE SUCH A GAY ASS FAGGOT TEAM AND Y'ALL COULD POSSIBLY LIKE THEM???
KINGCZAR said:
Man it beats the shut outta me!!! They are some gay ass pussy's fasho!! I would take a whole bottle of pills and kill myself if I grew up liken them!! GOT EM!!!
Good god its a fucking football team, there is more to life then that.

KINGCZAR said:
Didnt nobody ask who had the best record in the bowl!! Only thing Im worried about is how many rings a team possesses!! And we are at the top with 5 baby!! GOT EM!!!
If you read the website, and if you read what Tim wrote the first couple times you would know that the Cowboys DONT have more rings then anyone, and since you seem to be in a betting mood, put your money up.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ill bet u that the Cowboys have the most superbowl rings!! Now what!! And dont care to read tim's shit cause I already know the real homie!! Get off tim's dick!! And if its just a football then tell all your wack whiner fans to stop cryin over their blowout loss!! haha!! GOT EM!!

Aug 14, 2002
seems like you niner haters are some real niner fans deep inside, because a lot of haterz on this board are so fixated on our team, talkin about em all tha time and not even worryin about your own team, thanks 4 bein a fan

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Ill bet u that the Cowboys have the most superbowl rings!! Now what!! And dont care to read tim's shit cause I already know the real homie!! Get off tim's dick!! And if its just a football then tell all your wack whiner fans to stop cryin over their blowout loss!! haha!! GOT EM!!
Listen closely, ill explain in detail as you seem a little slow. The 49ers have 5 rings. The Cowboys have 5 Rings. The Cowboys DO NOT have more rings then the 49ers. Therefore they do not have more rings then anyone in the NFL. If you think cause i agree with Tim, that im "on his nuts" then you and BAM must be engaged by now.