Why are so many people hittin me up for Pyramid/MLM Company -sign of the times?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Man, I swear several of my friends on Facebook and at work are starting to get into these Pyramid and Mid Level Marketing companies...Its just annoying because some of them you really have to be aggressive with your "No, I'm not interested"...Then they hit you with "Oh, you dont like making extra money?''.....lol..

Anyone else been getting hit upwith these "opportunities" a lot more recently? I know it rough out there, I just survived several rounds of layoffs, but damn....I'm not knocking their hustle though, but I'll pass...

Mar 11, 2011
Not recently but a few years back one of my good friends was selling "Acai Berry" Juice. Hella funny he brought it up and I was like "Na" then he talked it up for another 20 minutes while I gave him a stern look while shakin my head.

Then for the next few month eveytime I saw him he talked about how cheddared up he was getting.

Then he found a real job

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Man, I swear several of my friends on Facebook and at work are starting to get into these Pyramid and Mid Level Marketing companies...Its just annoying because some of them you really have to be aggressive with your "No, I'm not interested"...Then they hit you with "Oh, you dont like making extra money?''.....lol..

Anyone else been getting hit upwith these "opportunities" a lot more recently? I know it rough out there, I just survived several rounds of layoffs, but damn....I'm not knocking their hustle though, but I'll pass...
I used to get hit with those opportunities all the time when I used to work in sales. I think network marketing is for people who wanna start a business, but don't wanna do the legwork required to start one on their own...business training wheels for niggas with 9 to 5s.