why are people so stupid???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Obesity Suit Against McDonald's Dismissed

McDonald's Corp. won a major victory for the fast-food industry on Wednesday when a federal judge threw out a widely watched lawsuit that blamed Big Macs, fries and Chicken McNuggets for obesity in children. U.S. District Judge Robert Sweet said the plaintiffs -- including a 400-pound teenager who said he eats at McDonald's every day -- failed to show that customers of the world's largest fast-food chain were unaware that eating too much McDonald's fare could be unhealthy. However, the judge did not let McDonald's off the hook completely.

MAN I SWEAR PEOPLE ARE HELLLA STUPID!!! LOL

Dec 27, 2002
Cause it's easier to blame everyone else for their fuck ups than actually look in the mirror.

They wanna blame mcdonald's because they are fat fucks and can't stop eating, and others want to blame cigarette companies because they are addicts and cancer heads who are too fuckin stupid to see what they are doing to themselves, they are just a bunch of whinin ass bitches and this is the exact result of America and it's bullshit hyper-political correctness. Blame EVERYBODY but yourself. Fuck those fat asses, I only wish mcdonalds could counter sue and take whatever fat possessions those fat bitches have.

I remember conan o brien was clownin these fat asses, he was talking about the lawsuit and he said Mcdonalds was like "fuck it, even if we lose and have to pay a settlement, we'll get it back because they're gonna come spend it with us anyway."

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I eat fast food like once a week for one meal. Mainly cause i am downtown alot and need to save money so i hit the dollar menu. I know that shit is bad for me, damn some people are stupid. Plus they cook mostly in beef stuff that makes it taste better but so bad for you.

FAT PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS! I eat real good and its a bore to the fast food, candy chomping, sugar laced diets of America. Im gonna be the best motherfucker out there thanks to yaw ruining your bodies. No one can stop me. Get a mental check or something. Weak.

Next... I hear s alot of these fast food companies are switching to a (more expensive and) more healthier cooking oil.

May 2, 2002
Next... I hear s alot of these fast food companies are switching to a (more expensive and) more healthier cooking oil.
The McDonald's by my place already changed their cooking oil...the fries taste alot different.....

May 10, 2002
OR YA'LL HEAR ABOUT THE GUY WHO SUED WINNEBAGO CUZ IN THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL IT DOES NOT SAY THAT DURING CRUISE CONTROL THAT YOU CAN NOT GET UP LOL...NOW THAT IS EVEN FUCKIN MORE STUPID!!!! WHAT DOES HE THINK THE SHIT HAS AUTO PILOT????? LOL...MANNN I SWEAR THESE DAYS..

Aug 6, 2002
50916 said:
OR YA'LL HEAR ABOUT THE GUY WHO SUED WINNEBAGO CUZ IN THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL IT DOES NOT SAY THAT DURING CRUISE CONTROL THAT YOU CAN NOT GET UP LOL...NOW THAT IS EVEN FUCKIN MORE STUPID!!!! WHAT DOES HE THINK THE SHIT HAS AUTO PILOT????? LOL...MANNN I SWEAR THESE DAYS..
what a bonehead!!!

S

SHOHEI BABA

THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN A HUGE FAT BOAR OF A FAILURE OF A HUMAN BEING WHO STUFFS HIS ASSHOLE (ASSHOLE, MOUTH, SAME THING ON THIS BEAST) WITH MCDONALDS 9 DAYS A WEEK, 34 HORUS A DAY AND WONDERS WHY HE/SHE/IT IS FAT

FUCK ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO IS FAT