Why Are My Threads Being Deleted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
I posted up a link/info about the Agginy Mixtape and it gets deleted... I post up something from IcyRoc's Blog and it gets deleted... and no doubt this will also get deleted.... but I'm just curious about which rules my threads are breaking here... any assistance, MODS?

Jul 7, 2002
He's right...I'm sure the Agginy thing got deleted cause it was a link to download a song.

And I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Icy Roc thing was closed cause people on here were going a bit overboard trying to figure it all out and making stupid assumptions.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Just to clarify though, it wasn't a "Song", just simply an Intro. Though, most boards have a rule about Links to Retail Material, others have bans on ALL media. Not sure where the Strange Board stands on either, as the only one I think is clarified is Everready Material, Siccness might have a strong stance on this though.

Heat makes a good point behind the Icy thread though, it WAS getting a little outta hand.

Oct 12, 2004
In regard to the Agginy thread..it was a MIXTAPE INTRO... that is downloadable from her damn MySpace page.. it's not like I was giving anyone something that they couldn't find by doing a little research--just trying to make sure that everyone saw it...

And nearly every thread gets out of hand on this board... JL and I "fought" for like 6 fucking pages in an old thread and that shit wasn't even locked. You expose something that's a little controversial and shows Tech in a negative light and it gets pulled? I just don't get it...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's "Big Brother" I tell ya... they're coming for us!

Iunno, just another theory, maybe Icy Roc requested the thread about him to be deleted? Yeah, I know... totally left stage, but... Iunno

Oct 20, 2003
it's complete bullshit whatever it is, i've seen download links on here a fuckload of times...but yea apparently you touched on a subject that you shouldnt have....whatever, dont let the nazi or nazis bring you down and keep up the fantastic reporting job you've done so far.