Why are black people always cold?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I thought that it was they had the sickle cell gene my homeboy told a lot of them have that shit
Sickle cell anemia is a disease caused by evolution to protect against malaria. In areas of Africa where malaria is prevalent you will find high rates of sickle cell anemia. It makes the red blood cells shaped like a crescent moon and hard to move through the body. I never heard it makes the body cold tho.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Sickle cell anemia is a disease caused by evolution to protect against malaria. In areas of Africa where malaria is prevalent you will find high rates of sickle cell anemia. It makes the red blood cells shaped like a crescent moon and hard to move through the body. I never heard it makes the body cold tho.
Huh, I never knew that. You learn something new every day.

Nov 18, 2011
Y'all live out where there aint no humidity. My homeboy stay in Oakland and he said y'all don't use air conditioned either. And I worked at another job in Indianapolis and it was all black and that shit was kept hot too. I work with at risk youth at both jobs in the hood at both jobs for 6 years. So this isn't a one time deal. Y'all can't relate because out west it that's dry shit no humidity I was in Vegas in the summer and that ain't hot like naptown. We broke records this week for hottest day in September, this real heat not that dry shit.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Y'all live out where there aint no humidity. My homeboy stay in Oakland and he said y'all don't use air conditioned either. And I worked at another job in Indianapolis and it was all black and that shit was kept hot too. I work with at risk youth at both jobs in the hood at both jobs for 6 years. So this isn't a one time deal. Y'all can't relate because out west it that's dry shit no humidity I was in Vegas in the summer and that ain't hot like naptown. We broke records this week for hottest day in September, this real heat not that dry shit.
They're at a lot more risk now that you're ignorant ass is working with them. You're like the dope man sponsoring fools at NA. If dope was stupidity that is.

Props: timebomb