Why Aint Harm From The Rich Never Drop An Album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Dude's got flows.............he definitely ripped it on that "Rollin 100's" track. Matter of fact, pretty much everywhere Ive heard him, he comes with heat.

Apr 25, 2002
No doubt harm is dope. But i think his time to be relevent has passed. he should have dropped a album years ago when his name was still ringin in the streets.

Aug 8, 2004
510PLAYA said:
No doubt harm is dope. But i think his time to be relevent has passed. he should have dropped a album years ago when his name was still ringin in the streets.
it's never too late to make quality music homie. he might not be able to blow up like a younger artist, but he can still put something out that people will respect.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
harm is one of those on the under bay cats...always managed to get featured on dope, classic bay tracks (ring it, fire, etc.) but u never heard much else from dude...if i heard a few dope snippets, id cop an album from him.

Dec 29, 2004
i been waiting and saying this shit for the longest....the cover to an album that was supposed to drop a long time ago was inside the dollars and spence family tree flip book but he never dropped the album. i was waiting for the longest for that shit too....