whuts the big deal with crooked I???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
every interview with suge he's saying he's the next big thing.other artists and fans say he's tight.i never heard his shit or know whut he's on to make that judgement so i was wondering.

can anyone fill me in?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I can't figure out the deal either. He's one of the best lyricists in the game, but basically he is just Suge's dummy that he drags around to every show he goes on. Here is some shit you can hear him on:

Sway & King Tech- Wakeup Show Freestyles Vols. 6 & 7
C-Style Presents 19th Street LBC Compilation (he's on just about every song on there:
C-Style Presents Straight Outta Cali Compilation
C-Style Presents Escape From Death Row Compilation
Kurupt- Streetz Iz A Mutha
Death Row presents Too Gangsta For Radio

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Crooked I is fuckin ill.

lyrically, I think he's one of the top 5 gangsta rappers in southern cali.

he comes tight on that 19th st comp

Apr 25, 2002
thanks i needed that.now i know where people been hearing him.are there any more anybody.i don't know nothing about those releases.anything he's been on thats more popular or anything?

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
i dont know...he busted on the Anthem 7..for the wake up show with Planet Asia, Ahmad, Ras Kass, Sly Boogie and Black Spooks and he tore them up...he had one of the hottest verses i have ever heard....listen to Murderin MCs...that songs proves his skill...plus he battled and beat Chino XL, a very established emcee....only fault is that he runs with Suge

Oct 2, 2002
try d/l'ing these trax.

Gangstaology
Uh-Oh
Gangsta Rap (both versions: Dogg Pound version and Scarface/Treach version)
Nobody Understands Me
Freestyle battle w/ Chino XL
Murderin MC's
Tha Row.com
....and there's hella more but i'll just end here.

I

INDIGO

crooked-i-con is tight as fucc...... hes on that tracc "step up" from kurupts streets is a mutha......you could prolly find a lot of his shit on kaaza too