WHUT UP WIT THA TYSON FIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
SUP FOLKZ BACK UP IN THE HIZZY BABY. AYO WHEN IZ THIS SHIT BOUT TO GO DOWN. MAYNE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCC HES FIGHTING BUT I HOPE HE GETS HIS AZZ KNOCKED OUT LIKE A DRUNKEN BUM.

May 12, 2002
Etienne can chuck'em but he has a glass jaw and questionable defense. Tyson should KO him early and set up a rematch against Lewis in South Africa. If the Black Rhino can get Tyson into the later rounds he might have a chance.

May 14, 2002
thats a big if.......freddie roach aint no joke.....hes not going to be a yes man to mike....he say he actually got mike working like a dog......this fight should be short because ettienne does come to fight...........

May 12, 2002
Correct, he started up Boxing while in the Pen. Didnt have his pro debut until he was well into his 20's.

Also Jeff Fenech is working with Tyson again, he is a taskmaster and wont back down from anyone, but his help didnt seem to do anything in the Lewis fight.

Feb 7, 2003
www.acidplanet.com
I think tyson still the best. the brother need to get his head straight. he started believing his own hype and it got him knocked out. he you remember how he used to fight. and look at him now. his hearts not in it. he wants to be a star and its gonna get his ass kicked. but ty is my boy and I will allways put my bet on him. less he gonna act like a fool. but if he comes to fight a he throws his blows lewis wouldnt even be able to stop them.