whoz herd of grizzly????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2004
ñ. haha gente learn something new everyday
but on the real, that cd is sicc. vatos had some real talent. if they ever came out with a new cd i'd buy it

Apr 5, 2004
GRIZZLY~N~CHIVO LOK

WHAT IT I$ , THI$ I$ MR.G OUT THE $LC IT LOOK$ LIKE YOU, ALL NEED $OME INFO ON NORTHERN LIVIN II, WELL 99% OF YOU ENEWAY! 1 LOVE. CHIVO'$ MY CARNALITO N GRIZZLY I$ LIKE MY PRIMO.$O THI$ 411 I$ UPDATED!NORTHERN LIVIN II I$ IN PROCE$$ AND THE PLAN WA$ TO DROP ON CINCO dE MAYO, GIVE OR TAKE! AND IT ONLY GET$ BETTER, PLEA$E BELIEVE IT$ NEW AND IMPROVED. GRIZZLY'$ PO$TED IN $AC. AND HE JU$T BEAT CANCER!! $O HE$ HA$ $OME $HIT HE HA$ TO GET OFF HI$ CHE$T NOW. MY $ELF I$ AL$O FEATURED ON THE ALBUM WIT "THAT$ THE WAY IT GOE$" TRYIN TO $TOMP $TILL TOE$ FROM THE WAH$ATCH GATE$ TO THE GOLDEN $TATE, WIT MY ONCOMING ALBUM DEEP~N2~REALITY. KEEP IT KRACKIN I$ AL$O ON THE $TREET$ WIT GRI DOUBLE Z N CHIVO. $O LET EM KNOW IF THEY A$K AND IF THEY DONT, TELL EM ENEWAY!!!! 801 N 916

Apr 5, 2004
GRIZZLY$ ON DA PHONE

HE TOLD ME TO REMIND YOU ABOUT HI$ $OLO THAT DROP$ AFTER NLII, $O GET OUT THERE AND PICK THAT $HIT UP AND IT MIGHT DROP FA$TER THAN EXPECTED. AND DONT DOWNLOAD THAT $HIT, HELP OUR KIND RI$E!

Apr 15, 2003
801~14 said:
HE TOLD ME TO REMIND YOU ABOUT HI$ $OLO THAT DROP$ AFTER NLII, $O GET OUT THERE AND PICK THAT $HIT UP AND IT MIGHT DROP FA$TER THAN EXPECTED. AND DONT DOWNLOAD THAT $HIT, HELP OUR KIND RI$E!

good shit that comming with new shit...but y not download it off of soundclick those homeboys sent em out for free and prolly posted it up on soundclick so if they didnt get it to some one they could just download it

Apr 5, 2004
that old $hit wa$ 4 free! but we didnt put it on $oundclick! $omebdy el$e did, and that$ the point, cau$e if we were on a paper cha$e wit NLI we would be in the whole! but it didnt go down like that, $o it$ nuttin 4 NLI to be on $oundclick. but not NLII, cau$e were on a paper cha$e now!!!! $o if you want it, try to buy before you download it. cau$e we need each other at thi$ point. wit all the$e $crap$ on da radio n $hit. " HIGHLY APRECIATED " MR. G

May 2, 2002
801~14 said:
that old $hit wa$ 4 free! but we didnt put it on $oundclick! $omebdy el$e did, and that$ the point, cau$e if we were on a paper cha$e wit NLI we would be in the whole! but it didnt go down like that, $o it$ nuttin 4 NLI to be on $oundclick. but not NLII, cau$e were on a paper cha$e now!!!! $o if you want it, try to buy before you download it. cau$e we need each other at thi$ point. wit all the$e $crap$ on da radio n $hit. " HIGHLY APRECIATED " MR. G

let me know when your new shits drops, and i will but it fa sho
keep us posted

Apr 5, 2004
killaX831Xkali said:
i aint tryin to talk shit but why iz it that thiz fu iz alwayz talkin shit, maybe itz jus tha couple of posts that i seen but in all of them he iz talkin shit
that$ funny $hit cau$e grizzly been flowin $ince the 5th grade and dont be $uprized if that nigga get$ 4 minute$ of fame on a next track! :mad: