whoz da #1 norteno rapper?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2005
SIR DYNO OF DARKROOM FAMILIA & NEVER OF LOWDOWN MY TOP CONTENDERS.... ANYWAYZ WE ALL GOT OUR OWN REASONS WHY WE CHOOSE WHO WE THINK, I SAY SIR DYNO AND NEVER BECAUSE THEY BOTH BEEN PUTTING OUT ALBUMS FOR YEARS AND STILL COME TIGHT TO DATE.... YES THERE IS MORE LIKE DREW, E-CLIPS, WOODIE, MOUSIE ETC... BUT THESE CATS PAVED THEY WAY FOR SOME HOMIES THAT R RAPPING NOW AND COMMING SIKK WITH FLOWS.... THEY STARTED THE CHICANO RAP SCENE IN NORTHERN CALIFAZ AS FAR AS IM CONCERN & NOBODY CANT NOCK THEM 4 THAT....NOBODY IN MY EYES WILL EVER RELEASE AS MANY ALBUMS AS THEY DID AND STILL MAINTAIN IN THE RAP GAME FOR THE YEARS THEY BEEN PUTTING IT DOWN.... IF ANYBODY THINKS DIFFRENT, HEY ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE NO LOVE IS LOST JUST OUR OPINION QUE NO ????

Mar 15, 2005
well you talkin about best sellin and longest in the game....im talkin about best rapping period....on a lyrical skillful level theres a hundred norteno rappers way tighter than dyno.....and there was mexican rappers in Nor Cal jus as early as him doin they own thing jus not bangin Norte......MC Ren of Dosia Clik for one.....

Feb 9, 2003
Drew is the best. Hands down. He has a great delivery and rhyme scheme. His lyrics are also full of knowledge. If you ever sat down and deciphered them you'd have a lot more respect for the man.

Dec 16, 2004
central_valley said:
SIR DYNO OF DARKROOM FAMILIA & NEVER OF LOWDOWN MY TOP CONTENDERS.... ANYWAYZ WE ALL GOT OUR OWN REASONS WHY WE CHOOSE WHO WE THINK, I SAY SIR DYNO AND NEVER BECAUSE THEY BOTH BEEN PUTTING OUT ALBUMS FOR YEARS AND STILL COME TIGHT TO DATE.... YES THERE IS MORE LIKE DREW, E-CLIPS, WOODIE, MOUSIE ETC... BUT THESE CATS PAVED THEY WAY FOR SOME HOMIES THAT R RAPPING NOW AND COMMING SIKK WITH FLOWS.... THEY STARTED THE CHICANO RAP SCENE IN NORTHERN CALIFAZ AS FAR AS IM CONCERN & NOBODY CANT NOCK THEM 4 THAT....NOBODY IN MY EYES WILL EVER RELEASE AS MANY ALBUMS AS THEY DID AND STILL MAINTAIN IN THE RAP GAME FOR THE YEARS THEY BEEN PUTTING IT DOWN.... IF ANYBODY THINKS DIFFRENT, HEY ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE NO LOVE IS LOST JUST OUR OPINION QUE NO ????
I FEEL THA SAME MUTHA FUCKIN WAY! :devious:

Aug 17, 2002
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Drew is the best. Hands down. He has a great delivery and rhyme scheme. His lyrics are also full of knowledge. If you ever sat down and deciphered them you'd have a lot more respect for the man.
^^^^
From "Footsteps Of The Worthy"-By Drew aka Tokztero..May contain an error or two, but I tried my best.

[INTRO]
Practice what I preach
Lead by example
Just to teach and reach
A spot for me in your memory
So when in doubt remember me
Defending me and every warrior as far as your eyes can see
Repeat after me: E-N-E
Lead me, guide me, Stratigically
To defeat the enemy
Even if I kamikaze for thee
So generations after me
Will [let lastly while they blast at me]
The casualties, how it has to be
So none run freely
DEATH TO THE ENEMY

[VERSE1]
Im brown with pride but my pride ain't for the brown
Im down to ride: for my side, the war, the town
The star is found, northbound, when the sun down,
Strictly rises in the east, and set trips in the west,
Unless your vest, is velcroed to chest
The best test to pass, pop quizzes, straight from the best.
The hardest vet. The smartest set. Regardless of respect, or security type shit.
They're all territorial soldados, tribal writtin, no rival, indian bloodline we die fo
My ties go as far as history books lied to, the wise few, got tribes who
Allied to do or die for you. Columbus lead the enemy against my ancestory
The land thats free my family the first gang you see, on the scene no Ben Davis jeans hopefully
Auto Magazines, just kamikaze the baddest scene.
I'm glad the streets changed my mind and dreams
Please believe that's better than seems, we leave a threat to enemies
And always will be until the day they kill me
In memory of a ridah! Filling in for me footsteps of the worthy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and I am pretty sure Lil Los is a Norteno.

Mar 12, 2005
Does it really matter if a norteno in his raps says teron or nigga. My Pick Lil Coner, Speedy Loc, Tito B, Mousie, Big Oso, and Woodie. Dyno may have paved the way, but those who paved the way knew in the future that many would become better then them. By teh way Sir Dyno is in San Quentin I think for Drug Charges, if anyone has heard that song sorry mija, It's a song the day before he was put in the pinta, saying sorry because he will miss his daughters cincinera. Shit is Sad, no foo would want to miss his Hija's 15th Compleanos. Right now, In my opinion, Lil Coner, no offense, will make norteno or norte Kali rap famous, in connections he did a song with Fat Joe. His shit sales from Chicago and even as far a Pennsylvania.