Whose the best running back of all time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Barry Sanders KILLED drives by losing yards. Yeah he would bust a ton of long runs, but he would bust a TON of drives losing yards to make something happen. And he was a quitter.

I gotta go with Emmitt Smith all day.

Props: Rossibreath
Jan 23, 2006
you guys are fucking insane. emmitt had the best o line ever. to say emmitt was better than barry sanders is some asinine and dead fucking wrong. barry sanders didn't win cuz he was on a shit team. i respect him for quitting rather than letting the lions not get him anyone to help him win so he could be the next retired football player with early onset alzheimers due to too many hits to the head

Props: Espiohti

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
you guys are fucking insane. emmitt had the best o line ever. to say emmitt was better than barry sanders is some asinine and dead fucking wrong. barry sanders didn't win cuz he was on a shit team. i respect him for quitting rather than letting the lions not get him anyone to help him win so he could be the next retired football player with early onset alzheimers due to too many hits to the head
Bet Emmitt doesn't care cuz he's got a gang of rings. If they were QBs everyone would say. Barry was a loser.

Props: STICK
Jan 12, 2006
lol @ Barry Sanders killing drives. smdh

Not his fault his o-line was straight garbage. By the time the QB gave Barry the ball there was 3-4 defenders already in the backfield so Sanders had to improvise. That homo Emmit Smith had one of the best o-lines ever and still never managed to go over 2,000 yards. LOL @ a Sanders putting up 2,000 yards during a season and never less then 1,100 yards and yet he killed drives. HA!