Whose Insane?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
HEY JUAN YOU NOT INTO MARS AND MAD INSANITY LIKE YOU USED TO BE?? IT SEEMS TO ME YOU KINDA MOVED ON OR SOMETHING.. I COULD BE WRONG

Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
I still am. I represent [as to why I got the sticker for my truck]. I just like alot of the older shit more. The new cd didnt do much for me like mars attacks did. Lately ive just been listening to random mp3s. Thug girl, red beam, no face killa, hate on my mind, etc...

Feb 23, 2003
I still am. I represent [as to why I got the sticker for my truck]. I just like alot of the older shit more. The new cd didnt do much for me like mars attacks did. Lately ive just been listening to random mp3s. Thug girl, red beam, no face killa, hate on my mind, etc...
YEAH I KNEW YOU'RE STILL DOWN WITH THE MAD INSANITY FAMILY FOR LIFE I JUST THOUGHT THAT MAYBE YOU WERE GETTIN BORED WITH THE MUSIC AS OF LATE.. I LIKED SCHOOL HOUSE GLOCK ALOT AND MARS ATTACKS BUT I'M WITH YOU IT'S TIME FOR A REAL DARK MARS ALBUM..

Jun 23, 2007
Mars attacks is my favorite ep, the new shit can not touch that or a bunch of the older shit, no face killa, infant homicide, in the bay, that nightmare all classics, i got about 4 cdrs full of mars songs