Who's your team and why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
My dad, brother, mom, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and friends are all Steelers fan. My dad's a football coach. I grew up in Western PA playing HS football. My family came to the Burgh straight from Sicily. You grow up hearing about Franco Harris and Mean Joe Green. I stood in the middle of my city with a mob of tens of thousands of people going fucking nuts after we won the superbowl. There's not a single person i know, man woman or child, who isn't watching a Steelers game on sunday. Plus God loves the Steelers.

Apr 20, 2003
My favorite baseball team is the Cleveland Indians..... I started liking them after watching the "Major League" movie with Willie Mays Hayes(Wesley Snipes), Wild-Thing(Charlie Sheen) and Peeedro Cerrano(My favorite character) in the late 80's! I've follow the tribe ever since but not as much as I do my Skins and Spurs.... Watched both World series games in the mid 90's against the Braves and Marlins even though we got broke off. This year Cleveland looks like they're heading to the playoffs so you know I'm a be happy watching the post season.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Hell yeah!!!

Stealth said:
My dad, brother, mom, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and friends are all Steelers fan. My dad's a football coach. I grew up in Western PA playing HS football. My family came to the Burgh straight from Sicily. You grow up hearing about Franco Harris and Mean Joe Green. I stood in the middle of my city with a mob of tens of thousands of people going fucking nuts after we won the superbowl. There's not a single person i know, man woman or child, who isn't watching a Steelers game on sunday. Plus God loves the Steelers.
That's what I'm talking about!!!

Apr 13, 2007
lurch mad cause we better :cool:

lurch lets stop postin shit that happened years ago please lol lets talk about now! thank u

Apr 13, 2007
Stealth said:

listen to this smart man!

Apr 13, 2007
LurccH918 said:
fuck that, LOL, u guys posted one of your SB victories, im post one of ours

yea yeaaaaaaaaaa it seems everytime i read ur dallas posts u talkin bout some 1800's shit... today lurch today!! :lick:

May 17, 2002
Tennessee Titans. Been fans since the 80's when they were the Houston Oilers, luv ya blue. Warren Moon and the run-n-shoot offense, passing to Haywood Jeffiries, Curtis Duncan, Drew Hill, and Earnest Givens. That was my team there!!

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Yea my boy a huge Steelers fan so I gotta talk all the shit on em I can. They look better this year tho, aye lurch you a Cowboys fan huh? I grew up wit Terrance Newman(#41) and his fam, me and his brother charles use to blow helllllllllla blunts all tha time. When he got his deal, cowboys bought him a house in AZ and he invited hella my folks but I couldn't make it out there....