whos your favorite chinaman?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland

his name is vlad krufonstein he lives in the escalader at LLoyd Center
(this is no way shape or form aisian bashing if u think it is...may your body be subject to thousands of nails penatrating the skin that sarounds your muscle tissue and maggots eat out the inside of stomach other internal organs, untill you shit out your lower intestine)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
can i be stereotypical and call japanese or korean or filipino people, chinese?

if not, this thread isnt gonna be any fun

anyways since no ones named it..

edit: i should really read threads...instead of scrolling down threads and thinking i read it...props to lamberto for knowing he was chinese

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
when are the "Whos your favorite nigger?" "Whos your favorite cracker?" "Whos your favorite wetback?" "Whos your favorite towelhead?" threads coming?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
if theres a whos your favorite nigger thread im going to punch the thread starter in the face

and then yell white power
even though im black

i just want the mutha fucka to think about why he got punched for a whole week and come to no conclusion

edit: yeah and i bet youre wonderin...how gas gon punch someone over the internet....same way god gon kill yo momma, muh fucka.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Gas One said:
if theres a whos your favorite nigger thread im going to punch the thread starter in the face

and then yell white power
even though im black

i just want the mutha fucka to think about why he got punched for a whole week and come to no conclusion

edit: yeah and i bet youre wonderin...how gas gon punch someone over the internet....same way god gon kill yo momma, muh fucka.
so "Whos your favorite chinaman" is fine, but "whos your favorite nigger" would be bad? or is this gonna go into the good ol all other racial slurs are fine, but if you say nigger then your ass should be lynched, shot, stabbed, socked in the nose, kicked in the balls, and have your ear bit by mike tyson all at the same time :rolleyes:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Defy said:
so "Whos your favorite chinaman" is fine, but "whos your favorite nigger" would be bad? or is this gonna go into the good ol all other racial slurs are fine, but if you say nigger then your ass should be lynched, shot, stabbed, socked in the nose, kicked in the balls, and have your ear bit by mike tyson all at the same time :rolleyes:
well because fuck china

first off
and chinamen? not feeling that

thats like asking me, ay gas you like blackman?

fuck no i dont like blackman, nigga

so basically yeah fuck china and fuck chinamen

chinese bitches get a pass though
and dont give me no jive about...chinese women were made from chinese men....that dont count

im just sayin

i feel for the mexicans so id punch someone in the face over that one
but like the irish can fight for themselves...russians as well...

id probably ride for my niggas in iceland for real
...boy im bored and stoned off my ass

....!and mike tyson is muslim plus he smokes coke so hes not having that shit